Home

Not-so-famous Quotes & Phrases Game

Astrotoy7

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

"Although you say you slept with my Mother, in your testosterone filled blunder, you do not notice that you live in my vicinity, you 12 year old still with your virginity, add to that my father is in my place, thinking of punching you in the face, he realizes with a start, you're the kid from the neighborhood that smells of fart, and starts to get his gun, tonight will be fun, and he walks to your house and rings the bell, ready to send an annoying little **** to hell.

-Me, on them annoying punks I constantly encounter on Xbox Live spouting "I ****ED YO MAMMA LOLOLOLOL"

Nice poem, don't you think?

I realize it's probably a bit over the top, but I had to come up with something, and my mind is a violent one.

P.S. : Now I have the taste of rhyming in my mouth, and I can't stop thinking of how to rhyme words.

:(

You can take this motha ****ah right here and beat him with a hairdryer and I wouldn't give a buck. You can take Big Stank's Face and slop that biach with monkey turds and I still won't give a ****. But if you......wait a second, YO MIKE! What was I supposed to say again? I don't remember the lines anymore.

--Joseph Useler (AKA Violent J) in outtakes (which never made int othe end credits) of big money hustlas.

Archived