Home

Marchig foreward into the envivitable occupation...

Kuuki

I declare upon the Royal Aresen Empire that these Forum's are under the jurisdiction of said Aresen Empire!

All members of the Ahto Imperial Court: surrender at once, your lives and sanity will be saved.

I employ you, to take this offering peacefully or else suffer further and more intense invasionary tactics by the Imperial Armies of Aresen!

This is not a threat, this is a promise!

All one has to do is submit to the rule of the Spartans of Aresen!!!!

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In further note:

this surrender is unconditional.

also:

This occupation will be complete and fully sanctioned by the AN (Aresen Nations) to which will grant sovereignty at a time which is determined by a number of years of which the governing property of Aresen will release said sovereignty to rightful governing party of Ahto, which suits Aresen greatly.

To,

The Honourable Emperor of Aresen

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly accept our apologies, we have sent a middle finger attached to this letter, we do hope you examine it.

Yours Truly,

Maharajah of Telos,

Leader of His Majefty's Moft Loyal Oppofition, Conful,

True Royal Acquaintance & Sole Companion to His Majefty,

Sri Sri Sabretooth-ji Guru

As Imperial Secretary of His Majesty's Most Excellent Government, and a Member of SSPP, I stand here today in order to firmly proclaim that we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend Ahto, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!

As Imperial Secretary of His Majesty's Most Excellent Government, and a Member of SSPP, I stand here today, I firmly proclaim that we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air,

Ummm, secretary, I thought we only had a navy? Pavlos and I seem to be the only commissioned officers. And also, WE DONT HAVE A FREAKING BOAT!

we shall defend Ahto, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!

I'm right behind the secretary in this about 50 miles, to be precise.

:p

What's this about an invasion?! Need I remind this Empire of Aresen that it has previously been destroyed by my awesome power of peaceful resolution, namely:

Now, feel the awesome power of the awesomest person that ever walked the Earth!

PeacefulExplosion.jpg

Goodbye Empire of Aresen. Peace out. :D

As such it has no military power to speak of and no capabilities for a massive invasion of Ahto. :xp:

Archived