Home

Marchig foreward into the envivitable occupation...

Kuuki

Scar, how the hell'd you infiltrate my Kirov factory?!

well first off, those plans are on the internet, so we made our own.

then went to your factories, stole your Kirov's, and then finished off by, blowing the factories up.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

sadly we dont have the footage available of the actual attack at this time, those need a little more time to be declassified before we can rub your face in it. this this video will do fine.

nuclear-explosion.jpg

I think that took care of things.

damn igyman, you just took out The Swamp.

you should watch out where you point those things

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think the responses of my fellow ahtonauts have made it clear:

WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!!!

Ummm, secretary, I thought we only had a navy? Pavlos and I seem to be the only commissioned officers. And also, WE DONT HAVE A FREAKING BOAT!

Officer Kaine: i have the resources to outfit your boats with Advanced Precision Root Turrets when you acquire them!

Potatoturret.jpg

and the heavy turrets

311584889_ce3481c5a9_m.jpg

Everyone else: arm yoursleves!!

potato_gun_a.jpg

before i decide to say something stupid, scream, or instantly betray my friends and join you, id like to know, how many of you are there?

Lots of us. The infinite Empire of Aresen has no finite limits. It is infinite. And limitless.

Surrender, or we will be forced to destroy your pathetic empire with the firepower of this small moon:

Mimas_moon.jpg

well, we got Kirov's, I guess you can conduct air raids.

and when you run out of ammo, you could just crash land them, I mean, those blimps burn pretty good.

I feel compelled to point out that they only burn if they use hydrogen as the lifting agent... o_Q

I'm sorry, but not all decisions rest with you. Its nukes or nothing when it comes to my division. If you don't want them, then I shall withdraw my fleet and leave you to resolve this conflict alone.

hey now, I'm acting Ministry of War, of *course* it's my matter. :joy:

Archived