Home

Marchig foreward into the envivitable occupation...

Kuuki

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[soviet-styled Propaganda]

Comrades, a glorious day: the First Patriotic War has come to an astonishing end, as we have driven the invaders out of our Magnificent and Splendid Holy Ahtonian Empire! To their own forum the fight is now waged, and we shall emerge a stronger, more enlightened nation from this carnage.

For victory and repetition!

[/soviet-styled Propaganda]

Comrades, a glorious day: the First Patriotic War has come to an astonishing end, as we have driven the invaders out of our Magnificent and Splendid Holy Ahtonian Empire! To their own forum the fight is now waged, and we shall emerge a stronger, more enlightened nation from this carnage.

Good Comrade Litofsky is seeing the truth!! He is with us!! URRAH!!!

Results:

• Defeat of Aresen at the Battle of Ahto
  • Successful Annexation of Razputin's Domain by Ahto
  • Successful Raid of Aresen by Ahto
  • Improvement of Trade between Ahto and Aresen
  • Public Crossdressing by Aresen Nobles

As Duchess, Royal Cupbearer, Overseer of the Diadems, Royal Flower-Taster, Grand Dame of the Order of the One-Eyed One-Horned Purple-Headed People-Eater, Lord Clerk Register, Lyons-Tea-Rooms Queen of Arms, and Minister for Fanfic, we do declare that we shall grace the Aresen with the ephemeral, eternal (there is no contradiction here, peon, for I say so) beauty of flowers, hereafter to be scattered upon the forlorn subjects of our many domains. So with the mandate of His Imperial Majesty Darathy, begins a new age of random sparkly things and pollen allergies.

This conflict appears to have no underlying objective from either side, it confuses me. I demand a full explanation of the latest happnin's before I choose which side I will be questionably biased to.

And I have submarines.

Archived