Home

The Lost Haven

Jae Onasi

The Lost Haven is a laid-back, family-oriented, honorable, fun-loving group of people who currently play together in a variety of MMO settings. We have guild presences in Guild Wars, Lord of the Rings Online (Brandywine server), WoW, and several other games. If you enjoy getting together with friends, having a good time without pressure to gain faction/farm items/grind/other un-fun activities, you don't mind keeping language and topcs clean, and you believe in playing honorably and respectfully with guild mates and the larger community, you'll find a home with us. Please feel free to contact me here, and you can check out the Lost Haven forum for more information as well.

My Guild Wars ign is Alina Stormseeker, and my LotRO name on the Brandywine server is Ealina. I also play on Silverlode, but my LotRO gaming time is limited. You're welcome to come join us now in those games, even if you play with other guilds or kin.

We won't know until it gets closer to game time what kinds of characters we'll be playing, which server (if they have different servers) we'll be on, or other such details, but we will announce that information on the forums here and at The Lost Haven.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

You can have up to 7 characters on each server now, I believe, so if you want to start a new character on Brandywine, let me know and I'll let the Kin leaders know to add you in. I have a couple characters that are just around level 15 or so right now, so I'm happy to team up with anyone for the low level quests. I'm online more in Guild Wars than LotRO in general, but especially so since I started my writing class. That class is eating up a TON of my tiime. :)

Well I had been thinking to form a guild packed with all of us LFer modders Called "The Knights of Holowan" but I might have to scrap that since there at least 3 people here yourself included Jae whom I would prefer to hang with in TOR so I might have to just join Lost Haven.

Hey, whether LFers are in Lost Haven or not, I'm happy to game with all of you. Just because some of you might be in different guilds doesn't mean we can't play together. :)

A LF guild would be pretty cool. And you mention WoW, which i plan on making a glorious comeback to within the next month- server details etc perhaps? One of the reasons I quit was because the community on my realm ( Aerie Peak) went a bit downhill, and I had no contacts on other servers that i could justify a move to.

I'm going to enjoy bothering you in a different format Jae, but the idea of you as a GM makes me shudder a slight bit.

A LF guild would be pretty cool. And you mention WoW, which i plan on making a glorious comeback to within the next month- server details etc perhaps? One of the reasons I quit was because the community on my realm ( Aerie Peak) went a bit downhill, and I had no contacts on other servers that i could justify a move to.

I'm going to enjoy bothering you in a different format Jae, but the idea of you as a GM makes me shudder a slight bit.

I stepped up as GW guild leader a few months back, but other LH members are guild/kin leaders in the other games. I don't know who will be guild leader/GM for Lost Haven in TOR. I try to keep Guild Wars fun and organize different weekend activities for people to do, help out with different missions and quests for anyone who needs the help, and so on. It's a challenge to keep it fresh because the game is getting older and people are more interested in playing newer games than something that's 4 years old.

I suspect the kid-friendly requirement might drive you crazy (we have a lot of parents who play with young kids, so we're strict about keeping it clean), but if you don't mind that one requirement, it's a fun group to hang out with. We don't have faction/experience points/gold requirements because we want to keep it fun, not work. Someone will undoubtedly level faster in a guild/kinship that does powerleveling, but we do get our folks maxed out eventually, and we have a lot of laughs along the way.

I *may* be able to tone down my sayings on forums, but I'm afraid that in instances/pvp etc I can be quite the jaded sadist, so my present company will have to take a "buyer beware" approach before venturing out with me.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a LHer who plays with Jae on Lord of the Rings Online. Usually, our mmo time involves running around, bopping the odd goblin, and nerdy attempts at humor. I'm guessing LH in TOR will involve spacing around, force-strangling the odd ewok, and even nerdier attempts at humor.

I wonder how many epic Gandalf-style beards we'll see in TOR? Seems like most aliens are beardless, sadly.

If you want to get in touch with me in a game: Silarien in LotRO, Brandywine, Leolani in Aion, Triniel, and Stilleto Xu in Guild Wars (don't play much anymore).

Oh, and one note, we are determined to play both Republic and Sith toons, even if we have to make two guilds. (The Lost Haven for the Republic and Teh Lost Haven for Sith, because bad spelling is evil!)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived