Home

Revan vs. Master Chief!

Sle63

Not trying to be rude, but how many threads of these do we need?

There should be one huge "Revan vs ____" thread where people can ask questions like this.

No kidding...

Revan casts BioWare, Jesus casts Mel Gibson

Revan wins

o_Q

Revan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey people who would win in a no force hand-to-hand combat, Revan or Master Chief.

Or do you think they would be equally matched!?

Well NO force, and hand to hand means NO lightsaber. Master Chief would win. Maybe if Revan had armor on(really damn good armor) He might have a chance. But other then that the Master Chief would crush Revan

No it's HK vs. the lion from Wizard of Oz.

I'd vote for the lion but going with the facts..... HK would win, I am sorry to say that.

To be honest, Revan. He'd still have his lightsaber, and if that can cut through armour that's has countless millennia of technology behind it, I'm pretty sure that it can cut through Spartan Armour.

Hand to Hand! No lightsaber. Read the first post.

well if you take the force away from revan youd have to strip the metal skeleton from master chief. and take his armor off. then itd be an interesting fight.

No, That was not a condition of the fight, It did not say no force then no armor. It clearly states that Revan will have no force, and that it will be a hand to hand combat, No lightsaber and no machine guns.

It never says any thing about armor. And the Master Chief has no super powers. He has massive strength, but no other powers.

So if Revan can wear what he wants so can Master Chief. Its armor not a super power like the force.

And as much as I hate to say it Revan would get his ass kicked. I trust me I want the Master Chief to lose. But he wouldn't.

And unless you can come up with real facts as to why Revan would win, give them please. But no, "Well he would win because I want him to, or because he is awesome." Those are not real facts.

well if u strip the force away from a jedi theyre no longer the same person so this would be master chief vs a random guy. if it was master chief without his augmentations and revan without the force then id be willing to discuss any results otherwise its just a stupid what if.

yeah dude, but revan is musclar as crap

Master Chief is encased in steel.....

well if u strip the force away from a jedi theyre no longer the same person so this would be master chief vs a random guy. if it was master chief without his augmentations and revan without the force then id be willing to discuss any results otherwise its just a stupid what if.

Yes but Revan has the advantage of being smart and strong, where random guy doesn't. Maybe not as strong as Master Chief, but still strong.

And if the Master Chief had no augmentations then it would be random guy Vs random guy and this thread would have no purpose.

I am giving very valid reasons as to why Revan would lose and nobody has been able to come up with anything solid to the contrary. So I will try to give some for the sake are argument.

Fight 1: Revan gets crushed by the Master Chief before he has a chance to fight. Chief grabs him buy the neck here by crushing it to splinters.

Fight 2: Revan manages to jump on to Chiefs back and rip his helmet off and twist the Chiefs head around snapping his neck.

Fight 3: Stalemate. They both get each other to the point where they would both die at the same time. This most likely to happen.

You see where as Master Chief has brute strength on his side. Revan has tactics on his. He would use his brain to come up with a way to beat him. Where as the Master Chief way would be to just go in and hit him so Meany times with his metal encased fists that Revan dies.

But the Brain and the brute strength equal out in the end causing a stalemate to happen

There now everyone can be happy. They both died because I threw a block of c4 at them while they were fighting and blew them both to hell

No way dude they're still crazy fit!

Anyone still playing TSL? Maybe a transcript of what K says in Telos when you're under house arrest or something- Its been a long time :( I'm sure she says something about without the Force, a Jedi is useless or something along those probably inaccurate lines.

Anyone still playing TSL? Maybe a transcript of what K says in Telos when you're under house arrest or something- Its been a long time :( I'm sure she says something about without the Force, a Jedi is useless or something along those probably inaccurate lines.

thats exactly what i was referring to man. if revan didnt have the force which is his galaxy's special ability then John shouldnt have his augmentations and super armour which is his galaxy's special ability.

... You are aware that pretty much everything that the Exile does from that point onward is in complete contradiction to her statement? He/she proves that an absence in the Force is not inevitably helplessness, weakness, or death. That reliance on the power of the Force is not necessary for a man, or a jedi, to be everything they could ever be with it. As Visas said:

"While they look at you and see the death of the Force, I look at you and see hope for all life."

Revan was hardcore, and a lot of it had nothing to do with the Force. He had fought in a war and survived numerous attacks on his person. He had the physical constitution to withstand massive amounts of corruption in the Star Forge, and he's much more tactful and intelligent than a dumbass soldier with a big gun. Besides, Master Cheif is a shallow character in a shallow storyline that has little to no substance or worth. The Halo series will always be an over-hyped crapfest, and Master Cheif, a generic, one-liner-spewing idiot.

Revan would be far from useless.

Take good old Luke Skywalker for example. There were times he didn't have the force. And he was still able to kick some ass. Although he had the whole raised as a farm boy didn't have Jediness till later in life thing going for him, But still............

But ok. Chief has no armor,

Its just two random normal guys fighting each other.

Even fight, they both lose. The Master Chief is still stronger I imagine, But Revan is still just as smart as he was before. It is a true stalemate.

"Take the greatest Jedi Knight, strip away the Force, and what remains? They rely on it, depend on it more than they know. Watch as one tries to hold a blaster as they try to hold a lightsaber. And you will see nothing but a man, or a woman, a child. In many ways, even you are more capable than a Jedi. You could survive where they could not simply because you cannot hear the Force as they do. It is an irony of sorts, and that is why I tolterate your presence now."

That may not be the EXACT wording she used, but I'm confident it's fairly close.

... You are aware that pretty much everything that the Exile does from that point onward is in complete contradiction to her statement? He/she proves that an absence in the Force is not inevitably helplessness, weakness, or death. That reliance on the power of the Force is not necessary for a man, or a jedi, to be everything they could ever be with it. As Visas said:

"While they look at you and see the death of the Force, I look at you and see hope for all life."

That would fly, if the discussion were about The Exile versus Master Chief.

That would fly, if the discussion were about The Exile versus Master Chief.

Read the second half of the post. ;)

I said all that to contend his use of it as a reason why Revan would be useless in a fight, and to support why even without the Force, Revan would still be a very capable individual.

Archived