Home

Revan vs. Master Chief!

Sle63

Read the second half of the post. ;)

But there's no way for sure of knowing if any of that was truly without The Force.

It does bind and surround all life, after all. ;)

It's all interpretation, really, but i'll overcome my extreme dislike of Revan where Master Chief is involved.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And on the other side we have Revan who couldn't so much as speak a line without prompting the player (and even then it seems everyone guessed what he said, since he/she never spoke at all). Tough competition, folks.

QFE :)

The reason why so many people like Halo is because it's not overrated, it actually *is* that good a game. Lets face it, bugs and continuity aren't exactly a strong point of GL or LA now are they? :xp:.

And if we're going to get picky on the details of this alleged fight, what level is Revan? Abit uneven now, seeing as MC owns from the start without having to remember who he even is.

Oh yes, I did.

im with you on that part. while i appreciate rpgs i also like a good fps and halo has a decent story. it may be cliche but its still fairly original if you dont believe me read the books. i love everything about star wars but i still appreciate the Halo series for being playable by five year olds and being enjoyable for 50 year olds.

Archived