Home

CHEAP NIKE SHOES!!! LULZ!!!1111

Dath Maximus

As many of you pods of biowaste know, I have a tendency to harbor hatred and malice toward people or things just because I have severe mental and emotional issues. One example is Jack Johnson, his music isn't half bad, but if I ever met him, I'd introduce him to my two lady friends Princess Christine and Lady sarah (right and left fists respectively) and let them go to town like Niner on a coke binge (thats right, Rogue9 is a cocaine addict.)

I also have a profound hatred of the color magenta and albino squirrels.

So Im curious if anyone else has any profound hatreds of anything with no real rational backings.

Also any tard noobs that post in this thread surrender all rights they have as a human being and thus give their consent for me to harass in any way i see fit.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll tell you what I don't hate. I don't hate vests.

Good.

I don't hate guys who wear scarfs inside. A lot of my friends do, but I honestly don't care. I think there's a large handful of people who can pull it off and look good.

I DO hate female white librarians. I don't think I've ever had a good experience with one of them.

I have an irrational hatred for SUVs and vans. Every time one pulls infront of me I get pissed off and change lanes if possible. I also hate red lights, and waiting for pedestrians to cross the road.

I have an irrational hatred for apple products. I ****ing HATE iphones.

Actually hell I'll just make a list:

- World of Warcraft - do not talk about this game near me

- Walmart - I dont care if I can buy stuff cheaper there, i refuse to buy a single thing from walmart.

- Starbucks

- Radio advertisements

- Radio calibre "soft rock"

- People who chew loudly/ with their mouth open (this would appear rational except it pisses me off to the point of blowing up at them)

- Mcdonalds

- Obese people - This one is rather specific and maybe some of you will take offense to it but seriously, if you're THAT fat and youre not doing anything about it, gtfo. and when I say obese I don't mean overweight, I mean close to blimp size.

- People who walk slowly infront of you - I run into these people on purpose

- People speaking loudly to me when the surroundings are quiet.

- Parents who let their kids cry endlessly

I'll update this list with about 10000 other things when I get back from work

- Obese people - This one is rather specific and maybe some of you will take offense to it but seriously, if you're THAT fat and youre not doing anything about it, gtfo. and when I say obese I don't mean overweight, I mean close to blimp size.

Both of these are on my list. I know I'm terrible but I couldn't live with myself if I was obese. And I encounter slow-walkers almost daily walking to class and they really need to gtfo of the way.

You have a couple legit ones, Anthony. The one that bothers me though is the obese one. Sure, I can understand what you're saying, but a lot of people are obese due to medical reasons--they honestly can't do much about their weight.

I guess I forgot to include that but you can usually tell when its for a medical reason and when its not. for example seeing some 400 pound person...eating, on a bus.

My school has so many people like that. They walk insanely slow down the hallway, get right in front of you when you try to pass them, and call you out like your some kind of bitch when the bell rings in 5 seconds and you're going to be late to class. >.>

I especially hate when tall people are like this. Because those with long legs have long strides, and they are just wasting their efficiency. Because I have short legs and running down the hallway with half your locker's contents in heels as your teacher gives you the stare isn't always ideal.

Also when people you barely know try to intrude into your relationships and what goes on behind closed doors...

Lastly, parents who push their kids towards the giant kitty kat mascot when they're obviously afraid and going to cry if near me. Ignorant *******s...

Also when people you barely know try to intrude into your relationships and what goes on behind closed doors...

The freedom to privately snort coke off your boyfriend's belly while burning a bible while reading aloud from the Communist Manifesto all the while wearing a giant kitty kat mascot costume is a God given, Constitutionally protected right.

People who think if they blog enough about problems in the world they can fix it.

People like Angelina Jolie.

To a certain extent the ideas most of the people in my English class hold, they're such liberal hippie pu---ies it makes me wanna tear my hair out. Now, I'm a balanced dude and I voted Democrat (like that matters, bleh), but gawd, these people must have their heads up their asses and all they can see is candy and sunshine.

They actually talked about the good sides of banning PB&J sandwiches from public schools because some people have allergies to peanuts. They tangled with the technicalities of enacting a ban like that until my teacher finally reached a moment of common sense and mentioned "people's free will to do what they want".

Idiots on the internet who refuse to type correctly, use actual words, proper punctuation, spelling, sentence structure, paragraphs, etc. Sure, I understand using short hand in instant messaging or text messaging, but on forums? F*CK!

Ditto to jonhill --- "people don't know the difference between their, there and they're."

Err, can't think of anything else at the moment.

To a certain extent the ideas most of the people in my English class hold, they're such liberal hippie pu---ies it makes me wanna tear my hair out. Now, I'm a balanced dude and I voted Democrat (like that matters, bleh), but gawd, these people must have their heads up their asses and all they can see is candy and sunshine.

They actually talked about the good sides of banning PB&J sandwiches from public schools because some people have allergies to peanuts. They tangled with the technicalities of enacting a ban like that until my teacher finally reached a moment of common sense and mentioned "people's free will to do what they want".

I take it you didn't raise up a response?

peanut allergies can be deadly and even indirect contact can result in an allergic reaction?

Archived