Home

CHEAP NIKE SHOES!!! LULZ!!!1111

Dath Maximus

Oh no, I did. The peanut issue was just one of three or four things they talked about. I repeatedly raised the up the issue of why banning things can be unnecessary, ineffective, and bad. One of my arguments was that it would just be pointless because anyone who had these allergies would know enough to steer clear of them. And that's on top of the fact that (in elementary schools at least) teachers often know which students have allergies to what, with epee pens always at the ready in a the nurse's office. We can't just ban everything that may be harmful. Also, it's important to mention that in our discussion it was only about banning it from being sold at school lunch, and wouldn't stop kids from bringing in their own sandwiches.

Oh, if you have a kid who basically goes into shock at the mere scent of peanuts, then yeah, that's a different story.

You went about this all cracked, mate. Lead the brigade to ban the peanut butter, then sell it on the side for 500% profit.

Prohibition for peanut bootleggers.... it'll work. :p

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ug, other drivers really piss me off.

• I hate drivers that can't at least drive the speed limit. It's especially dangerous when the morons drive 55 on the interstate.
  • I hate people who drive slow in the left lane.
  • I hate drivers who pass and cut me off just to turn in 3 seconds rather than just waiting the 3 seconds.
  • I hate drivers who go down the wrong direction at parking lots.
  • I hate drivers that stop when there's no stop sign and they have the ****ing right-of-way.
  • I hate drivers who ignore "no turn on red" signs.
  • I hate people who don't know who has the right-of-way in general.
  • No offense, but I hate most women drivers.

I think it's about time cars started driving for themselves.

I hate Anime. Anime RPGs, Anime comics, the little Anime kid on Pokemon. All of it. Hate it to death. I hate how they take some crappy anime cartoon, and splice it with awesome industrial music, and post it up on youtube. Like all people who like Industrial just automatically like anime or something. I have seen a ton of it, and I hate every last bit of it.

*waits for most of LF to run me out of here with pitchforks and torches*

Internet lingo like "you" being abbreviated as "u".

Stupid people. Now there is a difference. Acting stupid I don't really mind since it can be humorous, but truly stupid people annoy me a bit.

Walmart. The only thing this place is good for is being able to steal a large selection of items.

Basketball. I just can't stand watching or playing it.

Now, I don't know if I really hate any of these things, but I do strongly dislike them.

I remember when I made fun of a good friend (who happened to be a girl) when she showed me this "anime/manga" thing when I was like 12 or 13. I feel kind of bad about it now that I think about it, calling her goofy for reading comic books about "guys who look like girls" in front of like five other people. But yeah, that was my first exposure to the Japanese thang.

Then I saw scenes of Cowboy Bebop and FLCL on Adult Swim, which was cool. After seeing the artistic awesomegasm that is Spirited Away, I began thinking to myself, "Holy ****, this stuff is awesome". Did my very first torrent on Fullmetal Alchemist (around 5 gigs in like 6 days, lol) in 2005 or so. (Edit: And thanks to Anthony for letting me know what torrents were.) Later I bought the Azumanga Daioh boxset *looks at Lynk's AV*. Then got really into Samurai Champloo in 2006... Then it kind of ended after that. I've only watched one series to completion in around 3 years.

Recently I've been exposed to the babbling wreck of stupidity and obsession that weaboos can become and have kind of distanced myself from it. And I don't know, but the style of shows like the Haruhi Suzimiya series and Death Note just kind of put me off a bit.

Blatant fan service kind of just pisses me off, too. As an example... You know the computer-club groping incident thing in Haruhi show? Supposed to be the most shocking and funny scenes in the series? I kind of just made me pissed off personally, using sexual harassment as a joke just didn't make me happy.

Then it's finding out that a guy at my work is kind of a crazy cross-dressing cos-player with, what I suspect is, some kind of undiagnosed mental problem has pushed me even further. So yeah, anime: I understand it; I don't love it or hate it, I can appreciate it, it may be able to grab my attention again someday; but for now... 'no thank you'.

I hate Anime. Anime RPGs, Anime comics, the little Anime kid on Pokemon. All of it. Hate it to death. I hate how they take some crappy anime cartoon, and splice it with awesome industrial music, and post it up on youtube. Like all people who like Industrial just automatically like anime or something. I have seen a ton of it, and I hate every last bit of it.

I'm with groovy on this one :carms:

amvs are actually worse when you like the shows they feature since a) they make fans of it look bad (worse?) and b) every time you try to search for a clip from a show you get 50,000 results for that clip set to linkin park or whatever the ****

I hate Anime.

I only like good anime. :cool:

at least the ones i think are good. there is plenty of crap out there.

although, on the flip side, i believe there is plenty of anime shows out there that even the non-anime viewers would find enjoyable.

ie, the more comical ones for instance.

I hate it when people don't get an obvious joke.

Agreed, I thought what I said would stand for itself, and it was better than saying, "I also hate people who don't know their homonyms."

Another thing I hate is when web advertisements try to distract from the main page; this done either by spreading into the page so you have to look for an x, or by having some annoying sound. Fortunately LF hasn't had the former, but they've had too much of the latter. I just experienced one here with beeping, but I didn't look for the add as I keep multiple pages open.

@Dath: to be fair, you should also have mentioned the yuppie atheists that demand proof.

@Dath: to be fair, you should also have mentioned the yuppie atheists that demand proof.

one encounter with me and they suddenly have the fear of god in them, cant explain it really

i also hate it when people wake me when im sleeping with texts or phone calls

like tie.....i will have my vengence you goat sucker

• 2 months later...

I profoundly hate the hell-crap spawn that is a product of:

1) yuppie christians that dath mentioned

(bred with)

2) those strung out hippie derelicts Tie23 mentioned

...Yes, the two have bred together. I want to go on a headbutting spree every time I see them. I frankly don't know how anyone could stand these people.

Another variation: There are mexicans and then there is the brown colored variation on white suburb morons that think just b/c someone in a gang from the bigger city (probably a reject) shares cigarettes with them, they are automatically bad ass. Their grafitti is fail. Claiming to be Native American to get benefits in school. :swear: Otherwise exactly like white preppy suburb morons.

Drivers who:

1) don't go the F*CKING speed limit

2) just HAVE to be in front of you then slow down and won't let you pass

3) drivers with ridiculously tricked out cars who decide to cut you off and nearly take your front bumper off all because you didn't give them props for their tricked out piece of S*IT.

4) mostly those who StarWarsPhreak mentioned

- Walmart - I dont care if I can buy stuff cheaper there, i refuse to buy a single thing from walmart.

Seconded.

- Starbucks
Know exactly what you mean: Unfortunately there is 5 of them in the small town my parents live in. No wonder the economy is failing up here.

- Radio calibre "soft rock"

- People who chew loudly/ with their mouth open (this would appear rational except it pisses me off to the point of blowing up at them)

- Mcdonalds

- Obese people - This one is rather specific and maybe some of you will take offense to it but seriously, if you're THAT fat and youre not doing anything about it, gtfo. and when I say obese I don't mean overweight, I mean close to blimp size.

- People who walk slowly in front of you - I run into these people on purpose

- People speaking loudly to me when the surroundings are quiet.

Shared hatred. Will spread.

People who think if they blog enough about problems in the world they can fix it.
Hence the real reason paintballing in the dark was invented.

Ditto to jonhill --- "people don't know the difference between their, there and they're."
Seconded.

<sigh> Don't you mean Achillies here on LF who hangs around the senate?

One last thing I hate: that Mr punk rock loving, fundamentalist, weightlifting, "I'm a vigilante but work road repair", spiky haired, think-I'm-so-bad-b/c-I-can-stare-you-down, SOB whose acting like he's "silent cool" but is really just an insult to the rest of us and taking up space.

Archived