Home

CHEAP NIKE SHOES!!! LULZ!!!1111

Dath Maximus

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Silly technological common-folk. All the more HD stuff for me! Unless...there is another...?

- PR-0927

I have a 2560x1600 monitor, and you know what? I'm more than satisfied with any video that's 720x480, being so used to 640x480.

I have a 2560x1600 monitor, and you know what? I'm more than satisfied with any video that's 720x480, being so used to 640x480.

Ah, yes, I recall your thread about the monitor. I'm gonna' be honest, I think that resolution is actually to much for me, 'cause then I can't run all my games maxed out (Crysis, Crysis Warhead, World in Conflict, etc.) with good framerates, and because it would pixelate a full HD video/image, which would make me a sad panda.

My eyes hurt looking at low-resolution pictures and videos, so I wouldn't share the same satisfaction as you have of using those lower resolutions.

- PR-0927

If it turns out that you're viewing all of that wondrous HD video that you've been blustering about on a TN panel I'll LMFAO. :p

Well then, you'll get to have your laugh. I didn't have enough money to buy a non-TN panel when I built my rig last summer, and I don't think I can justify the cost of replacing my current monitor, which, for a TN panel, kicks ass. Plus, AFAIK, the cheapest non-TN panels I've seen are Dell ones - I refuse to buy Dell garbage after this POS Vostro 1500 and the countless other Dell things my family has bought.

Plus, my rig is for gaming primarily. Not planning on sacrificing response rate/allow for ghosting, and especially at very steep prices to make up for the "loss."

- PR-0927

But it's not rape if you enjoy it.

:p

- PR-0927

That was probably incidental. Rhett doesn't expect you to like getting ****** in the ***** by his army of ******** elves that specialize in Indonesian **** *****ing while spanking you with a ******** covered in fresh ***** taken from a ***** **** as you **** with a ****** gorilla that's hopped up on ******.

But if you like that kind of thing, it seems like no one can actually "rape" you.

I'm beginning to hate Microsoft products. First, my computer decided it wanted to say 'hey, you need to update your soundcard drivers'. Then it proceeded to have a 'critical system error' which, since my driver was re-writing several key Windows files, destroyed my OS.

Now, my 360 decided that it doesn't want to have video anymore - and not the red light error, oh no. No, instead its playing the audio and refusing to show what its playing. Apparently, this is a problem - 2 years ago. So now I get to send in my 360 and not have it for what, 3 months?

Yippie.

Unless anyone here knows how to fix the video failure problem on my 360?

I'm beginning to hate Microsoft products. First, my computer decided it wanted to say 'hey, you need to update your soundcard drivers'. Then it proceeded to have a 'critical system error' which, since my driver was re-writing several key Windows files, destroyed my OS.

Now, my 360 decided that it doesn't want to have video anymore - and not the red light error, oh no. No, instead its playing the audio and refusing to show what its playing. Apparently, this is a problem - 2 years ago. So now I get to send in my 360 and not have it for what, 3 months?

Yippie.

Unless anyone here knows how to fix the video failure problem on my 360?

Well, Windows 7 isn't that bad. It's actually good, LOL.

But regarding the Xbox 360 - it only takes a week or two to get a replacement, not three months.

- PR-0927

regarding the Xbox 360 - it only takes a week or two to get a replacement, not three months.

- PR-0927

Y'know, I realize that sarcasm doesn't broadcast over the internet very well. But at some point you've got to read something and realize 'he's being sarcastic'.

Way to point out the obvious.:¬:

Y'know, I realize that sarcasm doesn't broadcast over the internet very well. But at some point you've got to read something and realize 'he's being sarcastic'.

Way to point out the obvious.:¬:

Well, actually, the reason I didn't see the sarcasm was that previously it DID take over a month to three months to receive an Xbox 360 replacement when the whole RRoD fiasco started.

So I just thought you were unaware of their increased rapidity in dispatching Xbox 360s.

- PR-0927

Then I do not hate you.

And I can assume neither does leXX.

I don't get all the hate for Chicago. Out of all of the major cities I've been in it's definitely the nicest, cleanest city I've been through. Not only that, but it's not nearly as dangerous as people make it out to be. I walked through South Side Chicago with over one thousand dollars worth of camera equipment on me last night, at midnight, and didn't get mugged/assaulted/raped even once!

I'm hoping we get the Olympics for 2016 :D

I don't get all the hate for Chicago. Out of all of the major cities I've been in it's definitely the nicest, cleanest city I've been through. Not only that, but it's not nearly as dangerous as people make it out to be. I walked through South Side Chicago with over one thousand dollars worth of camera equipment on me last night, at midnight, and didn't get mugged/assaulted/raped even once!

I'm hoping we get the Olympics for 2016 :D

As a Vancouverite I feel qualified to tell you that cleanliness isn't much of a factor in getting the Olympics.

Archived