Home

CHEAP NIKE SHOES!!! LULZ!!!1111

Dath Maximus

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you ever been to Pittsburgh PA? It rivals for nicest/cleanest IMHO.

_EW_

I have. I spent in week in Pittsburgh. I was staying in the basement (formerly a speakeasy, which was pretty cool) of an old family friend's house. It was very clean--the inner city, at least--I'll give it that. But for whatever reason it just didn't seem to have the atmosphere of Chicago. Maybe I'm just a Chicagoan at heart and that will never change, but I've never been in a big city that's had such a nice, warm feel to it.

I've heard Singapore is uncannily clean. Never been there, but would like to see it.

I'm also a student at OSU, and our campus is remarkably devoid of blemish. Bugs too - they use a ridiculous amount of pesticide.

- PR-0927

If you're talking about Ohio, then get the hell out of my state.

Also, I hate being not drunk. Win for me.

Yes, I'm talking about Ohio. Born and raised here.

:p

From Kent, at Columbus. Which city are you from, Kain?

Jae, that's badass. I'm studying business administration (yuck), and minoring in political science (possibly multiple minors, since I don't have time for a double-major, and I really enjoy political science). I then aim to go to law school, and eventually end up in politics. Only reason I'm majoring in business administration (possibly information systems because I'm a computer geek), is so that I can actually get a decent job with a BSBA to earn some money to help pay for law school.

Huge ass campus here. Kind of a huge change going from a high school of roughly 1200-1400, to a university of 52000+.

And yes, Michigan sucks, I hate them too.

Muck Fichigan, right?

- PR-0927

Jae, that's badass. I'm studying business administration (yuck), and minoring in political science (possibly multiple minors, since I don't have time for a double-major, and I really enjoy political science). I then aim to go to law school, and eventually end up in politics. Only reason I'm majoring in business administration (possibly information systems because I'm a computer geek), is so that I can actually get a decent job with a BSBA to earn some money to help pay for law school.

The only other career I would pursue other than music education would be in law / politics. The nice thing about law school is that there is no specific major required to get in, Admissions just wants to see well rounded candidates who are critical thinkers :D

The only other career I would pursue other than music education would be in law / politics. The nice thing about law school is that there is no specific major required to get in, Admissions just wants to see well rounded candidates who are critical thinkers :D

Haha, yeah, that is really nice about it. At first I was so confused because there was no listed pre-law major. Then an advisor told me people who intend to law school end up majoring in anything and everything, from dance, to electrical engineering, to history.

- PR-0927

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, I'm talking about Ohio. Born and raised here.

:p

From Kent, at Columbus. Which city are you from, Kain?

Toledo. Or as we like to call it - Half-way to Hell. Which is metephorically accurate and disturbingly close to the truth...depending on which way your coming from anyways. (If you don't get, don't strain your brain to try)

I'm actually beginning to hate not being as apathetic as I used to be...damn woman is making me soft. I'm getting all these new feelings that are warm and fuzzy but lead to horrid amounts of pain. God damn it all to Hell.

Jesus ****. I was going down the road earlier today, and this dumbass either didn't see the YIELD sign or didn't care. The car was right beside me, and his lane was about to run out. I'm pretty sure two things were going to happen: the guy was going in the grass, or he's going to sideswipe me. I really wanted to see what would happen, but didn't want to deal with possible ramifications if number two happened (insurance). So I let off the gas and the dumbass barely makes it into my lane.

Keep in mind, I'm going the speed limit. People are always ignoring the YIELD sign and speed up to get in front of incoming traffic, but this guy couldn't even manage that. Then the guy gets in the left lane (driving below the speed limit), gets into a turning lane, doesn't seem to know where he's going, gets out of the turning lane, drives some more, and then get back in another turning lane.

I really wish I had a minigun mounted on my roof.

That was bugging me all day. Feels good to get it out of my system.

^^^Might I suggest some 'alternative' uses for soda bottles? May not be a magnum, but I think it would work. :dev9:

I ****ing hate clients for DJMC jobs who have to control every little thing about their event. Always changing plans a bazillion times and everything to the very-last-minute. Then has the gall to give me crap because people are not dancing to their piece of **** playlist which I could not deviate from. Or it doesn't go right.

What irks me even more is that right up front they ask for the cheapest or a discount, give only half-assed efforts that fail to even meet me halfway, then add things on afterwards. I wish someone would give these damn people swirlys.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived