Home

CHEAP NIKE SHOES!!! LULZ!!!1111

Dath Maximus

I take it you didn't raise up a response?

Oh no, I did. The peanut issue was just one of three or four things they talked about. I repeatedly raised the up the issue of why banning things can be unnecessary, ineffective, and bad. One of my arguments was that it would just be pointless because anyone who had these allergies would know enough to steer clear of them. And that's on top of the fact that (in elementary schools at least) teachers often know which students have allergies to what, with epee pens always at the ready in a the nurse's office. We can't just ban everything that may be harmful. Also, it's important to mention that in our discussion it was only about banning it from being sold at school lunch, and wouldn't stop kids from bringing in their own sandwiches.

Oh, if you have a kid who basically goes into shock at the mere scent of peanuts, then yeah, that's a different story.

----

Oh, and I hate people who are afraid for their kids lives whenever they have a cough, spraying Lysol all over everything. Buying only overpriced food that claim to be "organic" - which is complete bull**** 80% of the time.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate it when someone points out one mistake but then doesn't point out the other mistake.

"to"... should be "too"

:p

Ah yes. The "to" and "too" doesn't bother me as much, though. What really gets me is when people use a "2" to replace "to" or "too." Or, even worse, when they actually write out "two" and use it incorrectly.

Alright all you filthy filthy spawns of street hookers that had the misfortune of having a burst contraceptive, it's time I list a few of the things that really piss me off. Now I could probably write an entire book about such things, and half of you would no doubt be mentioned in that book (tyrion, m@rs, and other retarded piles of excrement) So I'll just list off a few of the more major things.

Number 1, yuppie christians. If there was ever a group of people that needed to make special kool aid and off themselves its these people. These are some of the most prejudice *******s in the world. They also happen to enjoy shoving their beliefs in your faith in the name of god. Typically anyone who goes around saying "I'm a christian!" in any form of communication based medium has a 99% chance of being one of these puss ridden boils on society. Now I'm not saying all christians are bad, I know many devote christians who i respect, hell I'm catholic. But if you find yourself offended by this, than you can go screw yourself, youre probably a yuppie.

Small yappy dogs. Very similar to yuppie christians, very annoying and easy to beat the bejesus out of. What makes these abominations of the canine world even more unbearable are the owners who insist on shoving the fugly ass rats in your face and say "GIVE ****HEADDOG KISSES!!"

People who go into great detail about ordering a ****ing cup of coffee. No one cares taht you NEED low fat half calf ****, order a cup of coffee like hte rest of the world and drink it, stop pussifying stuff.

Suburban white folk. Now before you people say "Hey, you're white and live in the suburbs!" Keep in mind I grew up in the south on the very rough poor side of town filled with lots of gang violence, I'm anything but suburban and white. These damn honky sons of bitches go around thinking they are all important and stick their noses up at anyone who isnt white and preppy. And the moment they leave the suburb they automatically think they are now worldly and can thrive anywhere. If they acted the way they did in the neighborhood I grew up in they would have had the crap beaten out of them on a daily basis.

Lastly for this post, if you people couldn't tell, I hate retarded n00bs. The dumber you are around me, the more hatred I feel toward you and the more malicious I will be.

I have a deep-ridden hatred towards my local GameStop. Mainly their advertising of buying any used games. When it just opened, I notice the advertisement about buying games for cash, believe it or not there aren't that many stores around here that do that, and of course went there with a backpack full of games I wanted to get rid of. Games I had played through several times but were in great condition, games I had first bought individually and later gotten in some sort of collection, games I had lost interest in after a few hours of gameplay and so on. So, I get there and get ready to sell my PC games, just to learn that they won't accept them, because of some mumbo-jumbo about not being able to guarantee the condition of the games. I say pfah! Screw them and their silly store.

Although, I have frequented it at later dates due to their excellent collection of "three for the price of two" games. Cheap, great games. Awesome. I still hate 'em though. Damn snobbish douches... -shakes fist-

Another thing I hate is when people offer cheap Nike shoes but won't live up to the promise of said free shoes. I want my cheap Nike shoes, dammit!

Dath is 1/2 Chris Farley 1/2 Lord Voldemort.

quoted in my sig because its awesome and true

Another thing I hate is when people offer free Nike shoes but won't live up to the promise of said free shoes. I want my free Nike shoes, dammit!

i only give the nike shoes to real people, not black knights from keno, racist but true

Ah yes. The "to" and "too" doesn't bother me as much, though. What really gets me is when people use a "2" to replace "to" or "too." Or, even worse, when they actually write out "two" and use it incorrectly.

How about when people replace the "s" at the end of plurals with a "z" ...or force a plural with a "z" instead of an "s"?

I used to do that x.x I'm so glad I stopped.

How about when people replace the "s" at the end of plurals with a "z" ...or force a plural with a "z" instead of an "s"?

I used to do that x.x I'm so glad I stopped.

How about people that use a "y" as a vowel to replace the letter "i" in words... wait...

(tyrion, m@rs, and other retarded piles of excrement)

Aw, I'm mentioned first.

Although, oddly enough I'm not a yuppie christian, a small yappy dog, an anal retentive coffee consumer, or a suburban white person.

Lastly for this post, if you people couldn't tell, I hate retarded n00bs. The dumber you are around me, the more hatred I feel toward you and the more malicious I will be.

Oh. Nevermind.

Anyway, I hate how it seems Mr. Wally is already more accomplished than most of us will ever be in our lives.

Archived