Home

intro and a few questions and totally went off topic

knockhimout

i love j.r.r. tolkien. i love the lord of the rings. i love indiana jones. i like star wars and enjoy the games.

nice guy, you say? wrong (i hope). i also play football and wrestling. live for football, enjoy wrestling. just look at my username. unless its a reasonable argument, i don't like anyone contradicting me. i am ready to return flaming with moderated and mildly virulent comments.

got a couple questions before i get into the community:

how would you compare battlefront I and II to other games? lousy, bad, okay, good, super good? best? basically, how are the graphics, variety, intensity, and epic quality?

second--how do you change your avatar, and are there sigs on this forum? i see the tags, but i dont know if theyre the same thing.

third--are you hostile to newbies? ive seen some hostility before. well good if you are, great if you arent. i'll prove that newbies ain't idiots.

thats it. looking forward to joining.

i am ready to return flaming with moderated and mildly virulent comments.

I would advise against that

how would you compare battlefront I and II to other games? lousy, bad, okay, good, super good? best? basically, how are the graphics, variety, intensity, and epic quality?

The engine is a decade old, its got a number of glitches, the AI lacks the I in its name, a lot of the online community is nothing more than 14 year olds who could use a self esteem boost but other than that its pretty fun

second--how do you change your avatar, and are there sigs on this forum? i see the tags, but i dont know if theyre the same thing.

go to user CP at the top, theres a menu on the left of that screen and one thing is about your avatar, another about your sig

third--are you hostile to newbies? ive seen some hostility before. well good if you are, great if you arent. i'll prove that newbies ain't idiots.

Only to the idiots, and we're hostile to them until they leave. Which they all do eventually. As long as your not an idiot and avoid idiot actions like bumping old topics, posting in the wrong place, posting useless comments, using poor grammar and spelling or making topics about stuff theres already topics about you'll do fine.

Only to the idiots, and we're hostile to them until they leave. Which they all do eventually. As long as your not an idiot and avoid idiot actions like bumping old topics, posting in the wrong place, posting useless comments, using poor grammar and spelling or making topics about stuff theres already topics about you'll do fine.

Or making Sigs that take up half a page.

They're not cool in the slightest.

jawahowmuchihavemissedyou.

Or making Sigs that take up half a page.

They're not cool in the slightest.

jawahowmuchihavemissedyou.

A bigger question is how much have I missed you, other than the random post by machinecult and redtech and the mods yelling at me sometimes its like everyone who was awesome a while ago completely evaporated from these boards.

Ha, mods. I'd be embarrassed to do it this site and be associated with the ones we have...

I see MC on MSN every once in a blue moon, always forget to say something though.

Sadly, looking at these boards it's about on par with RC nowadays :(

Hell, even Ahto is a lamefest as i've noticed the past few days.

2005 crew ftw

• 8 months later...

question to anyone who can anwser this seriously ,,,,does anyone know what happened to the {MOH} clan in SWB2 im a former mem and i just need to know what happened to the homepage and i need an update of what i missed in the clan while i was away.

Archived