Home

Dragonball Evolution

True_Avery

:drop2:

but i am so gonna watch this... is it like dragonball future or something? with all the original characters dead? and the movie is about their great great great grandchildren? because if its not... o_O

lol, i loved dbz when i was little, but i wasnt allowed to watch it. (which is probably why i loved it.) but i used to sneak watch it... :ninja2:

go Buu!!!!!!!! goooooooood that was the most drawn out milked villain ever. i felt like goku was fighting Jason. the show is sooo much better in Japanese with subtitles of course, im not that nerdy. but come on the movie cant be thaaaaaaat bad. i mean if they stick to the english version then *cocks gun* i dont know what ill be f*mouth muffled by pistol* *BANG!*

Saying it looks bad would be a compliment...

The only reason the anime worked is because it didn't take itself seriously. And the Z series slowly changed into a serious anime by introducing the Saiyans and all. But this flick is apparantly trying to search for the middle road, with the action of Z and the humour of the original Dragonball.

It won't work :( for the same reason no-one has ever casted Rowan Atkinson in a Rambo movie.

Wow. When I first heard they were going to make a Dragonball movie I thought it was a joke. Now I feel movies have completely degraded in quality over the past few years. Now we are making live action movies out of long dead cartoons? What is next? A jetson's movie? A live action simpson's movie? A live action family guy movie? A live action movie of Gargoyls? The list could go on

Though I am not surprised. Hollywood has been running out of ideas nowadays

I don't think you can ruin Dragonball. It pretty much did that itself.

(Never watched more than one episode of Dragonball and will never see another one.)

You can't ruin something that was never good to begin with. The show basically amounted to who could glow and look constipated the most, then a few seconds of supposed "fighting" where they slapped at each other and jumped around before firing huge lazorz at each other. It was pathetic and sad, and can barely be called entertainment at all. It's tailored to morons who can't read a book or watch a movie or TV show with symbolism or meaningful undertones.

Archived