Home

Seriously?

EnderWiggin

Thanks for all your hardwork D3, my client would like to convey her thanks, for all your awesome work over the past years. I would also like to say that I am very thankful for having a lady of your calibre running the SW:K section, and this palce would I think fall apart without you!

Obviously, my client understands it wouldn't do your public image any good to be associated with someone like her, who despite being innocent of the crimes claimed against her, is accused of such things.

I do find it outrageous that people seem to still think that mimartin's prize racing horses head being chopped off had anything to do with my client or his sudden acceptance of being a Kavars mod, when he was going to turn it down. It has been prooven that his horse had a tragic shaving accident, and that with his horse now dead, mimartin could devote more time to Kavars.

Grats to the sexy lawyer!

Show you right!

Not really, but I just thought that since D3 doesn't receive the recognition she deserves today might be a good day to say thanks.

_EW_

Thoughtful, how quite, of you.

Yes indeed. It is nice to see someone who cares so much. Although I am cantakerous and kinda snarky, when I was a n00b she stepped in on my behalf when she thought someone with seniority was trying to get rough.

I recognized, then, she was not someone to trife with or ire. Under the vail however was a kind young lass.

Praises to you, dearly, Milady.

ingamelq7.jpg

-----GTA:SWcity

Thanks :) Well, I will admit straightforward that this thread makes me happy: it's like a second birthday but I don't have to add an additional year :D I wouldn't be honest saying otherwise...thanks.

At the same time, I would have to thank a lot of people who made me feel welcome on this forum too...yeah I was a total n00b at the time I signed up: I had never really been a member of a public forum (at least not as far as I remember) and neither really modded before save for a few rare tweaks here and there...so people like t7nowhere, tk102, kitty kitty and Fred Tetra (and several others) have to be given the real credit for putting up with my stupid questions back then and for really shaping the swk forums into what they are today (after the game was released...before there have been several other people involved who have put a lot of work in: Com Raven and Hannibal amongst others)! When I became comfortable enough with modding & al, I simply tried to give something back to the swk community which had been so welcoming at the time (and I trust we can all do that) :)

I think I'm going to shed a tear now :eyes3:

All hail D333....Youve been here 5 years, 328 more to go :D

You're really making me feel like a real Sith or really old...or both...not sure how to take that :xp: (jk)

Has it really been 5 years? :o Happy anniversary, d3 :) I know full-well how much you've influenced this place and the people in it, not least of all myself. And you know how many times I thought of leaving but ended up staying because you were here sticking it out. ;)

Mmmwwwah!

Archived