Home

pc creation????

cooksey

As much in-depth customisation of height, build, face, hair, etc. as possible along with the option to choose either 'zombie' DS transitions or decent looking transitions (i.e. Sith eyes ONLY!)

And the ability to choose our own base clothing appearance would be welcome, rather than a standard that a million others also have...

I certainly hope there are more character creation options than in Mass Effect. It was very limited imo. One of the very few faults I had with the game. I'm also hoping there will be a lot of different colour options for the Twi'leks, including the new black & red from Legacy.

As proof of concept that not only can it be done but that it works for an MMO and full customization look at secondlife. It would be great if they used some of those in game.
AHHHHHH it's DK :smash:*nails him to the forum*:smash:

I'm also hoping there will be a lot of different colour options for the Twi'leks, including the new black & red from Legacy.
leXX + Twi'lek..... :naughty:

I'm hoping for a fully-customizable appearance, hopefully a la Mass Effect. Only this time, I think there should be more hairdos (long hair for males, imo) and build adjustment (including some... voluptuous options for females).

many hair styles for males were limited because your character was a military officer. yeah the game took place in the future but it would've made little sense for your character to have long hair if he was in the military.

As much in-depth customisation of height, build, face, hair, etc. as possible along with the option to choose either 'zombie' DS transitions or decent looking transitions (i.e. Sith eyes ONLY!)

And the ability to choose our own base clothing appearance would be welcome, rather than a standard that a million others also have...

I agree. Probably wont happen though...

As long as males can change shoulder/upper body size and females can change breast, then I'm fine with the character customization.

One of my main beefs with WoW was how little customization it gave you. You were either supermodel girl, or body building guy no matter the class.

Height would also be nice. Being a 6 foot girl myself, I'd like to create a tall avatar.

• 2 weeks later...

Height would also be nice. Being a 6 foot girl myself, I'd like to create a tall avatar.

I feel your pain. Playing a game when I'm not 6'2" feels strange! :p

Although that's only if people are taller than I am from a first person perspective.

I certainly hope there are more character creation options than in Mass Effect. It was very limited imo. One of the very few faults I had with the game. I'm also hoping there will be a lot of different colour options for the Twi'leks, including the new black & red from Legacy.

Wait wait, when was there a black Twi'lek in Legazy? Or do you mean red with black tattoos? That's fairly typical and a red skintone base would be cool with the option for tattooing in the game.

I'm hoping for a fully-customizable appearance, hopefully a la Mass Effect. Only this time, I think there should be more hairdos (long hair for males, imo) and build adjustment (including some... voluptuous options for females).

Being a guy with long hair, I agree. Though preferably not simply the girl cut transferred to a man's head.

As long as males can change shoulder/upper body size and females can change breast, then I'm fine with the character customization.

Yeah, and I think classes should have limitations on physique as well. A jedi or a solider will naturally be buffer than a non-melee class. Overall, I'm hoping they give the 'toons a general athletic look, w/o them being mega-studs or ultra-babes.

One of my main beefs with WoW was how little customization it gave you. You were either supermodel girl, or body building guy no matter the class.

It's useful for keeping model size and rendering issues down, but in this day and age of computers, I think that's an issue we should be moving away from.

Being a guy who often plays chicks, I'm tired of the very human sexual dimorphism, ie: chicks shorter and sexy, men taller and buff. I'd like to make a tall chick too.

However, with all these body customizations, I would like to have your appearance have an influence on the game. ie: a shorter, cuter, more feminine character could have an easier time charming certain characters who would be programmed to respond favorably to those characteristics, while a tall, buffer chick would be able to intimidate characters for the same result.

Fable 2 is a good example of this. People like you or dislike you based on your appearance.

All I don't want to see is inter-linked sliders like Oblivion. It was great for keeping certain adjustments in check, but it really sucked tyring to get a minor adjustment to the nose w/o ripping out the center of the face.

as long as I dont have to look like Shrek, or only be able to wear a robe... I'm good. I want to blend in with the galaxy, be able to sheath my saber so people dont immediately know my class, you know, They think I'm gonna pull a pistol then they got 3 feet of plasma blade through the gut hehe.

Heights and builds... I like to make my toon look like me really, so it's nice to have a varied palette.

Archived