Home

pc creation????

cooksey

Wait wait, when was there a black Twi'lek in Legazy? Or do you mean red with black tattoos? That's fairly typical and a red skintone base would be cool with the option for tattooing in the game.

I mean red with black tattoos like Darth Maul and Darth Talon. I really hope there is a tattooing option too, for both humans and alien species. ;)

800px-Talon_Vendaxa.JPG

I mean red with black tattoos like Darth Maul and Darth Talon. I really hope there is a tattooing option too, for both humans and alien species. ;)

They did it in Fable and Fable 2, though I can't think of any other major games with it. It would look a lot better than the "undead" look darksiders took on in Kotor. And, again, I'd like tats to affect the way NPCs react to you.

They have tattoos in Age of Conan, and they look great.

They could take a page from Fable 2's book, and have certain tattoos only available in certain places, or have Epic tattoos as drops.

If WoW had a profession to be a tattoo artist, that would be pretty cool, if TOR has such a possibility, it would be doubly cool.

• 5 weeks later...

Since I'm most likely to go Sith, I'd like a sort of Nihilus-esque appearance. Meaning?

Well for one, Order of the Sith Lords-style robe with red trim. Then a mask. I want some sort of cool half-mask like Nihilus' but not white bone and more detailed.

My actual physical appearance? Tall, somewhat muscular (but not too much since I play Consular), short black hair, and green eyes. However, the eye in the mask-side must glow demonic-red. This will be somewhat symbolic: half of me is ye cool-looking dude, the other half is EVIL!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My lightsaber? Sleek, ebony single piece, curved. No protruding mechanical parts. This will be a Makashi hilt, explaining the curved part. As predictable, red blade.

As you can see, where some people prefer subtly (which is something I respect though) I have no problem declaring my class and allegiance. All hail the Sith! :D

• 1 month later...

One game series I like to compare as far a standars and being "on par" is the SMACKDOWN! series. While not the greates fighting game...that game had nearly EVERYTHING in terms of customizability...

I would not care *so* much about clothing (Whose *really* going to give a crap about 351 different pairs of pants to choose from?! >_>)...but if you were to be able to, say change length and thickness of lekkus (head tentacles on Twi'Lek characters), or even choose some preset voice, that would be more like it. Length of Ithorian eye sockets.

In Smackdown you had these to customize:

Appearance wise

What your character wore

Tattoos

Skin appearance

Eye color

Hair color/length/etc

Facial hair (it was even avail. for women >_< Bearded circus ladies? freaks? anyone?)

Decorations (piercings, jewelry, etc.)

Facial features...this was a feat in itself... Though with a picture I could imitate just about anyone.

Model:

Overall body & part size (length, width, thickness)

Body shape (between obese, twig skinny, and buff)

Height in that game your scale was from 5'0" to 7'2" though I found ways around that.

Ehh, for women...there is a bonus: you can choose bust size & type.

It all only went from there.

If EA is truly going to blow other games away, I think cstomizability ought to be another category.

Only thing is: be prepared for the process to take a half hour or longer depending on how much in detail you want to be.

This is all just supposition, we'll see what is offered once we get around to actually seeing it.

Archived