Home

The first issue of Threat of Peace has been released

leXX

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, Threat of Peace is being developed as a joint venture between BioWare, LucasArts, and Dark Horse comics. Written in conjunction with the BioWare writing team working on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and produced by the comic experts at Dark Horse, the comic will offer readers a dramatic introduction to the Old Republic time period and many of the characters who appear in the game. Stay tuned and follow the storyline to its dramatic conclusion setting the stage for the players’ entrance into the game. Issues of the comic will be released twice a month.

Read the first issue here.

Short and sweet, but not bad at all. It is of interest to see the Sith Imperial Uniform (which I hope to have my character wearing :D).

I think I may just follow this series after all! Oh, and (not sure if a spoiler tag is necessary, but hey)

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
with Alderaan being seen - I wonder is that a hint of it being in the game?

I know, 3 pages is ridiculous. I was expecting a whole lot more than that. Not too impressed with the art style either. I was hoping for some quality Jan Duursema. :/ Oh well, at least it's free.

I expected 3 pages like most web comics, but I liked the art, only problem was it wasn't quite finished imo. Agree on the Jan thing though, her and Dustin weaver are the best SW artists :)

Yeah, I didn't expect anything that short. Can't really judge something on three pages, so we'll have to wait and see what the other "issues" bring.

For one, I don't think the art is bad. I've seen better from Dark Horse, but I can live with it.

Archived