Home

Give us feedback

Jeff

I am looking for ideas to improve starwarsmmo.net. What are your thoughts on the current site, and what kind of things would you like to see added? We want the site to be the #1 fansite for SWTOR and need your input to make it so.

We should have all the current info available about the game on the site, but what other things could we add? What exclusive features would you like to see?

If you have anything you have done for SWTOR like articles, etc that you want to be exclusive to starwarsmmo.net please let us know! Or if you think you have something new to offer to the site please contact me.

So anything you can think of, please let us know. Any and all ideas and opinions are welcome!

A more general KotOR-ness than WoW/Galaxies-ness in discussions and votes. By that, I mean, TOR seems to be more or less focused towards MMO junkies, when really, the majority of soon-to-be TOR players seem to be KotOR fans. Or the like.

Not exactly sure what you mean by that, do you mean the threads in the forum are too geared towards MMO players? Feel free to start threads you think would be better for KotOR players. ;) In any case, this should specifically be about the website starwarsmmo.net and not the forums. If I misunderstood please clarify.

Not exactly sure what you mean by that, do you mean the threads in the forum are too geared towards MMO players?
Not entirely; it's more or less articles and features, rather than threads. Those matter too, but since I've run dry of thread ideas, there's not much to do.

Not entirely; it's more or less articles and features, rather than threads. Those matter too, but since I've run dry of thread ideas, there's not much to do.

You mean that maybe we could do an article or feature about the differences and similarities between TOR and KotOR and SWG?...

You mean that maybe we could do an article or feature about the differences and similarities between TOR and KotOR and SWG?...
Perhaps, but since BioWare has given few details about gameplay and overall plot, it's still to early, as Jae said.

• 5 months later...
Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly polls dealing with TOR, with topics ranging from gameplay, to plot, and so on
At long last I have added a poll forum. Originally I held off on this so we could integrate the results to display on our website, but for now having the forum will have to do and we will see about adding website integration in the future. I or one of the other staff members will post a new poll each week or so dealing with an issue such as those you suggested.

• 2 months later...

I've made some changes to the website, if you'd be so kind to leave feedback and ideas on this post, it'd be much appreciated. I am really pushing to make this the best unofficial swtor resource out there, and while the official site makes a lot of things fansites generally offer redundant, we are looking to do things that you can't find anywhere else, or do the things you can find elsewhere the best.

• 5 months later...

"the majority of soon-to-be TOR players seem to be KotOR fans."

yea pastriamix lot of tor player are kotor fans in my opinon i hate the opening of tor i didnt want that type of ending for kotor but for your web page idk man just put up alot of polls and information as the game progresses and updates that my come out but i wont buy it anyway just helping out i suppose

• 1 year later...

Archived