Home

The Knights of Holowan

Darkkender

This Is an Official Update as of Today "The Knights of Holowan" is a Live Pre-Launch guild open to all members of Lucasforums and Holowan Labs.

The Guild is a Republic based guild and will be on a RP, West Coast, English speaking server. Anybody will be welcome there no matter if you like to PVP, PVE, or RP. This will be A community oriented guild and will not have strong demands on all members to be active.

The guild page sponsored by The Old Republic site is: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/87139/knights-holowan

If we make our guild membership official on game launch I will be dedicating a subpage off of my website for the guild. Also I will probably purchased an expansion on my Ventrillo server for guildies interested in voice communication or for other end game purposes

I LOVE the name!

I'll probably join up with Jae, but if we decide to put together a LF Guild, we have to go with that name, or something close to it like simply "Holowan Knights"... but then, I like simpler names. Either way, I love Holowan in the guild name.

It seems a lot of people are trying to put together guilds. I'd love to have AN LF guild and I'm in favour of Holowan being involved somehow.

^^

I'm gonna go ahead and ask anyway, wtf does harry potter have to do with this thread?

And to remain slightly on topic, as I said elsewhere the only reason I'd get this game is to play with people from LF, wherever that may be.

It's always good to see old Holowan Veterans replying and I'm more interested in being a part of a guild with LF members in particular those whom i count among my friends such as Mav above. :)

I'd be game, Darkkender. I was thinking about joining up with Jae, like Bob, but if we can get a LF (or HL) guild going that would be awesome!

_EW_

Don't worry, Bob.

I won't have a lightsaber ;)

_EW_

That's between you and your urologist, thank you very much.

But yea, that's one reason I hope there are other classes. Actually, it might be cool to see what type of characters the potential guildies might be interested it so we can have our basses covered. Its probably a bit early to start all that, but hey, maybe get some conversation going in this place?

I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner i've been enjoying my vacation. But yes inter-clan warfare is fun for all ages. I would be interested to see How they handle factions in the game and guilds. I'm glad we have such an early level of interest in a LF guild.

• 2 months later...

Archived