Home

The Knights of Holowan

Darkkender

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Um would you take a level 0 smuggler? I haven't had a chance to level my smuggler yet... I seem to be having a problem getting my client to load.

Actually if I join a guild I would love for it to be an LF guild. CanICanICanICanICanICanI

PLEEEEEEEEEAAASSSE!! <puppy dog eyes>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

As experienced thread necromancer, I'd like to say I'm in too.

I have recently stopped playing WoW, played Guild Wars years ago, and am ready to move to a 'better' experience then repeatedly raiding the same instances .

Doing stuff together with other forum veterans seems very cool indeed!

If you want to have me, I'll be glad to join on launch day.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the staff have been working on a similar idea - we think that an LF guild would be a great idea. Ideally we'd like two guilds, one Republic and one Sith - and if possible it'd be great to have it set up and ready for launch day.

But that in itself presents a small challenge - for a guild to be eligible before the game launches, you need at least four members, and then they all need to have pre-ordered the game.

We've been trying to come up with some names for potential guilds, too - if you have any suggestions, either post them here or send them to a staff member, and when we have enough we can run a poll to pick the best one. :)

P.S. apologies to Darkkender for hijacking this thread somewhat, but seeing as our goals are similar, I think it's easier to keep everything in the same place. :)

• 1 month later...

So update Everyone I have registered the "Knights of Holowan" as a guild with there pre-launch guild system they have setup if people are interested we are going to need like 4 people who have signed up and that pre-order the game for it to launch with the game.

Now of note this guild will be a Republic guild, On a RP Server(RP fan myself is why), West Coast, and English.

Here is the Guild Page http://www.swtor.com/guilds/87139/knights-holowan

Archived