Home

Looking to the Future

MrWally

So, a very close friend of mine is celebrating her birthday soon, and I decided that she was worth putting the hours of time into make a picture. We're both going to be moving away soon, and its likely that we won't see each other much in the future, but I wanted to create a scene (using my signature style) that basically says that even though we're facing completely different futures and environments, we'll always have our friendship and a shoulder to lean on, you know?

thefuture6small.jpg

FULL VERSION VERY LARGE IMAGE: http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5269/thefuture6copy.jpg

That's what I have so far. Comments? Critiques? The so called "full version" image is a bit compressed by image shack, so the final version is much crisper.

Also. Fun fact: The .psd file is 123 MB. And that's compressed from the original because I decided to print it a bit smaller. The earlier versions were nearly 350 MB.

I'm confused: that newest picture doesn't have the awesomeness of dinosaurs and explosions.

It's a thousand steps in the wrong direction. You should've included laser beams on the shark and made the birds F-22's piloted by more dinosaurs.

I'm just saying, if you made a picture with all that and gave it to your friend, she'd most likely follow you in life instead of pursuing her own goals as she'll realize that she has an infinitesimal chance of finding someone else more awesome than you.

Aww, thanks Lexx! I put a lot of time into this one. She means a lot to me =]

Yeah. That took a bit of work, Pie.

Also. I followed your suggestions and made a far superior picture:

[big, awesome picture]

So, where can I get myself one of those shark-planes that drops nuclear bombs?

Wouldn't mind a bird-eating tyrannosaur either.

Archived