Home

JK3: Worth getting?

Canderis

Worth getting JK3  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Worth getting JK3

You are asking fans about the worth of a game on the game's forum?

Well I voted yes. If you played and liked the other JKs then you'll probably like this. Download the demo and give it a shot.

There are lots of good mods that will help you extend the life and replayability of the game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In my opinion, this game is far superior to Battlefront. Sure, Battlefront does something different (large armies on maps capturing control points), but the actual combat, the graphics, etc. just look and feel better in JA.

The trouble with JA is that it lacks some of the polish that JK2 had, but once you download some mods (like OJP Basic) it gets up to snuff and I feel is actually superior than JK2 in many ways.

That said, I still loved playing as Kyle and his story in JK2, and I am a MASSIVE fan of JK1/MotS. Despite all that, I think the best overall Multiplayer experience with Jedi and the Star Wars setting is to be found in JA.

Just be careful when you go online... there's still a lot of JA+ "honorz" servers out there, unfortunately. It seems a lot of people don't really know how to host games anymore...

If I ever get the money, I may need to get back into hosting!

Archived