Home

Journalist Missing in Iran

GarfieldJL

Hopefully the journalist does come back...or at least give contact to let her family know that she is still alive. Iran's government can be quite severe, as much as I don't pay much attention to the media, I pray that the worst has not happen, and there can be a better solution to this problem.

Hopefully the journalist does come back...or at least give contact to let her family know that she is still alive. Iran's government can be quite severe, as much as I don't pay much attention to the media, I pray that the worst has not happen, and there can be a better solution to this problem.

Iran is pretty much a tyranny you mean. I'm wondering if the reporter ran across something that the Iranian Government doesn't want to get out.

Iran is pretty much a tyranny you mean. I'm wondering if the reporter ran across something that the Iranian Government doesn't want to get out.

True, Iran's government is very much a tyranny, and as you pointed out, I wonder what the journalist was about to report? That would be interesting to know...

Well if he does but cannot...it looks pretty grim.

Reminds me of Daniel Pearl, and that is very scary. Hope it turns out okay.

Ugh. Gawd. That was terrible. Just like several other victims we've heard about.

Or like some of the victims in those awful beheading videos. While I agree showing them is distasteful to the victims and their families, I do believe they ought to be accessible to the general public--just not forced upon you. See that way that you know just exactly what these sick people are capable of doing in case you have doubts and are willing to face the ugly truth.

True, Iran's government is very much a tyranny, and as you pointed out, I wonder what the journalist was about to report? That would be interesting to know...

Just keep in mind it is the people in charge of the establishment there that don't like us. Their people actually do like us.

Black Sabbath: War Pigs, anyone???

True, GTA, their Government definately does not like us...the people are a different matter, you're bound to run into both people who like us and hate us in many countries, but Iran's government just really...REALLY, doesn't like us that much...

War Pigs....yesssssssssss...:D

Yeah, that's what I heard too, scary stuff I say...hopefully, we can find the right solution should Iran want to tip the scales, America's Alliance with Israel will probably be put to the test if Iran does move on the offensive. It could spark something pretty nasty...

Archived