Home

things that suck

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, college still feels like an awkward transition period for me. And it doesn't help that like fifty people from my graduating class are going to the same school as me. Can't seem to escape these *******s.

That's what it seems like for our seniors this year. We have one going to Yale (Lucky bitch), but like 10 people that I know are going to Ohio State.

Things that suck right now are the guys at school. They keep thinking that they are the most "desired, wanted" things in the world. In my opinion, most of them are douches and full of it.

EDIT: I miss Jmac. There's no one on here who would be all "silly zelda and your lesbian phase" to me. ;^;

I really hate those little 8-year-old s***heads on Xbox Live, that swear like sailors after all the rum is gone.

STOP SWEARING YOUR NOT DOING IT RIGHT!

Ahaha, I used to do that, too. It was how I spent my weekends at my dad's house

Things that suck right now are the guys at school. They keep thinking that they are the most "desired, wanted" things in the world. In my opinion, most of them are douches and full of it.

Does it make you feel better that I'm the most undesireable, unwanted non-douche?

I'm totally the most important dude in my school. Every girl totally wants me and thinks I'm awesome. I party with my frat brothers all the time and I have so many "friends." Not to mention I play every masculine sport known to MAN. lol...I know how it is...

Archived