Home

Recruit Luo

Lord Dagron

If you're darkside on the Unknown World you help the Rakata. When you first enter you meet a Rakata named Luo. Luo wants you to teach him the ways of the force. Can some one please make a way to recruit him into your party after you kill Jolee and Juhani ?

• 1 month later...

Sounds like a good idea, I'll give it a try. Do you want detailed dialogue after he's recruited?

EDIT: To set it so that you have to have killed Juhani and Jolee to recruit him, I've made it so you need Bastila in your party to recruit him.

Sounds like a good idea, I'll give it a try. Do you want detailed dialogue after he's recruited?

EDIT: To set it so that you have to have killed Juhani and Jolee to recruit him, I've made it so you need Bastila in your party to recruit him.

Awesome. I haven't thought of any dialogue.

yeah. One extra jedi on the Star Forge is going to help though. Anyway, I couldn't think of ways that I could learn to mod kotor. Then I found the requests forum :D

Just a few more minutes, then it's done.

Hey there, sounds like a fun and great mod. However, you said it would be done shortly 3 hrs and 38 minutes ago?! I'm not trying be pressuring or rude, just wondering when if it's done yet.

Thanks,

Kotorcrazyguy.

You tell 'em, HK!

On a more serious note, I have realised I don't need the 2da change I made, so it will soon be released. BUT :wid:

Done some pruning here. Enough with the posts that need to be PM material folks, discuss mods hosting via PM's please. -RH

• 5 months later...

Archived