Home

Help to interpret Plato's Dialogue

After 3 years i still havent finished Fate of Atlantis :xp:

Im in Crete caves, and have placed the 3 stones in the Atlantis Lego city..

but my english reading understanding capabilities in combination with crappy memory and im totaly lost in the story is preventing me from determing what the personal ingredienses in Platos Lost Dialoge is for me

so i please need your help to read it below and then tell me which symbols i shall use here, to prevent you from just happend to fall asleep during the session and later forget what you just have readed i recommend you to use it as todays goodnight story in bed in combination with antidepresive medicine and alcoholic! (Plato's Lost Dialogue?)

d72f8228710390.gif 87446a28710391.gif 081fbb28710393.gif 6a78e528710395.gif dc391e28710396.gif cacb8828710397.gif

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

4880f428710895.gif

Haha, Kloppstock, if you go on by that rate you will probably finish Grim Fandango before me, which is the only adventure game of LA I haven't played yet :)

However, this page of Plato's Dialogue answers your question:

87446a28710391.gif

Hint: put some thought on the last sentence on it.

Haha, Kloppstock, if you go on by that rate you will probably finish Grim Fandango before me, which is the only adventure game of LA I haven't played yet :)

However, this page of Plato's Dialogue answers your question:

87446a28710391.gif

Hint: put some thought on the last sentence on it.

My defamationing suggestion is the 'city' symbol representing "old city" @ the inner circle

My defamationing suggestion is the 'full moon' symbol @ the middle circle

My defamationing suggestion is both 'noon sun' symbol @ outer circle

alternate 'darkness' symbol, both was namedropped at your pages

result=thumb

0454f928779302.gif

your last sentence suggestion did(nt):xp: provoke my thauts forward

a "contrary minds" is? :shades2:

"contrary mind" as in "opposite" ;)

Im tired of games Jones!..eeh no..i mean YOUR! games, tell me your whole secred now, your help attempts on me is almost as fruitless as Regis smile in 'Who wants to be a millionaire' was

no moore hints :shades2: just fill the short answer in this question boxes, danke

inner circle - Bad Boys (COPS theme song) ?

middle circle - ?

outer circle - ?

or also: "mirrored" ?

nd, seems like Lieutendant Jones falled for the special George Lucas spiritual preasure agrement ;) to never reveal direct secrets on his beard forum santsmil

are you going to say i instead? yes be strong! you can do it, think of this just like a la anonymus alcohlic meeting..and we all are in the same bottle

-Hi im nd

-Hi nd (in chorus alltogether now:sing9:)

-And..and..im an adventure spoiler"

-(The Answer, and then sober)

• 2 weeks later...
Im tired of games Jones!..eeh no..i mean YOUR! games, tell me your whole secred now, your help attempts on me is almost as fruitless as Regis smile in 'Who wants to be a millionaire' was

no moore hints :shades2: just fill the short answer in this question boxes, danke

inner circle - Bad Boys (COPS theme song) ?

middle circle - ?

outer circle - ?

mirrored

but you already have three positions for the three discs, maybe you just don't mirror those enough to be the opposites a contrary mind would come up with ^^

No i dont see how i allready have three positions for the three discs, my question whit this thread was what thoose 3 sign positions are in my particulary case in my Pluto dialoge

the answer i have got so far is "mirrored and contrary mind" which i dont directley understand what it means and does for this situation :shades2:

Okay, I guess I made a minor mistake here, of course you need the stone positions for the map room, not those to enter Atlantis (which might or might not be the opposite crap I've been talking about. :)

So, the phrase of interest would be "darkness ruling the old city without challenge" now.

0454f928779302.gif

In this case, darkness is ruling the old city, but it unchallenged? ;)

I hope this is more helpful. ^^

Okay, I guess I made a minor mistake here, of course you need the stone positions for the map room, not those to enter Atlantis (which might or might not be the opposite crap I've been talking about. :)

So, the phrase of interest would be "darkness ruling the old city without challenge" now.

In this case, darkness is ruling the old city, but it unchallenged? ;)

I hope this is more helpful. ^^

Here is my new proposal..so long

5321fe32056399.gif

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

if you not object on thoose 2 i have still have a problem with the middle circle, i guess i shall se something in your line "unchallenged" finally

in detail i shall see what type of moon i shall choose, but i dont offcorse :D

I hade prepared the above message at first, but then i marked the "new moon" accidentley, and the rest is history,

to bad that i didnt hade time to save the progress, before that german windows error 'Kernel' appeared in the next room, and i tried the hard line and refused to give away the stones offcorse santsmil, and the rest was again history

so now when i was forced reload my old save i hade got a new platos lost dialoge and new order (ehh when did you save last time?) so now we must start all over again Jones with the interpret...or perhaps not if i just lied ;)

thanks for the patiente and my rude insults at time :) thou i have a feeling that i will not be silent for eternity in this underforum

Archived