Home

Is this coming out for PC?

Spektor

• 1 month later...

The Psychonauts PC port was excellent quality-wise, but its sales were abysmal from what I've heard. It's no surprise that EA wouldn't put Brutal Legend on the PC (and honestly I don't think they will) due to heavy piracy. Publishers find it hard to justify spending all kinds of money on a proper PC port for a console game when mass downloading always makes the sales significantly less than the console versions. I don't expect the Wii port to be very good at all, but it has the potential to get the game to a lot of people that otherwise wouldn't have played it. It's probably best that you're willing to spring for one of the two target consoles.

The decision of whether or not to buy a PS3 or a 360 largely depends on which system has the most games you're interested in. I'm sure Brutal Legend will be equally good on both of those systems (or if there is a difference, it will be marginal), so it's really up to you. Do some research on each console's library and see which one appeals to you more. I can recommend the Wii as a console, but not as a console to play Brutal Legend on.

• 2 weeks later...
The Psychonauts PC port was excellent quality-wise, but its sales were abysmal from what I've heard. It's no surprise that EA wouldn't put Brutal Legend on the PC (and honestly I don't think they will) due to heavy piracy. Publishers find it hard to justify spending all kinds of money on a proper PC port for a console game when mass downloading always makes the sales significantly less than the console versions. I don't expect the Wii port to be very good at all, but it has the potential to get the game to a lot of people that otherwise wouldn't have played it. It's probably best that you're willing to spring for one of the two target consoles.

The decision of whether or not to buy a PS3 or a 360 largely depends on which system has the most games you're interested in. I'm sure Brutal Legend will be equally good on both of those systems (or if there is a difference, it will be marginal), so it's really up to you. Do some research on each console's library and see which one appeals to you more. I can recommend the Wii as a console, but not as a console to play Brutal Legend on.

psychonauts had poor sellings in general not only the pc vesion

i think of course there will be a PC version cus all ea games are released on PC even tim schafer games.

and as i see its not worth buying xbox360 or ps3 cus most of the games gets release on the pc or you can say all of the games

if i wanna buy a console i would buy Wii cus it has unique games

psychonauts had poor sellings in general not only the pc vesion

But the long-term sales were healthy, mostly thanks to digital distribution via such outlets as Gametap, Steam, Xbox Live, etc. But figures for the retail PC release were abominable, from what I've gleaned.

• 3 months later...
But the long-term sales were healthy, mostly thanks to digital distribution via such outlets as Gametap, Steam, Xbox Live, etc. But figures for the retail PC release were abominable, from what I've gleaned.

yeah, it got IGNs (i think) "Best Game Noone Played"-award

Archived