Home

Shadow Sabre

Araeana

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

meanwhile back at the ship three figures came into view after uncloaking. they where three assassin droids "check the ship" ordered the middle droid. the two other droids advanced onto the ship as the leading droid contacts the cloaked command ship in orbit

"sir we have captured the ship the sith was on but there appears to be no sign of him the droid said into the headset with a crackly voice, "you mean all those explosives you set off down there got nothing are you useless?" came a very raspy voice from the other end of headset, anyway at least we have his ship and its going to be harder for him to get off this planet.....bring the ship back here so we can check it over" said the voice. then the headset went silent as the droid boarded the ship and attempted to get it off the ground.

Kaden walked into the room and looked around at the dead bodies... He saw the lightsaber wounds, he knew it was Chikara... He sighed [Chikara, how could you be so cold?], and walked out of the room. After quickly dispatching the three droids, he got to the ledge and jumped. He used the force to keep himself from plummeting to his death, he grabbed a car in mid-air landed in the passenger's seat and told the driver to take him to the tunnel Chikara had disappeared in... He knew he was close, something was holding Chikara back.

Araeana disentangled herself from Chikara, feeling utterly sore. She got up and assisted Chikara in getting to his feet. "Are you okay?" She looked down and saw that half of his mechanical arm had snapped off, leaving him with a sparking stump. "Oh Chikara..." She sighed sympathetically.

Araeana heard the loud thunk of Chikara hitting the tunnel floor. She turned and ran back to his side. She stooped and rolled him over, checking to make sure his vitals were okay. She knelt on the cold floor for a moment, wondering what on earth to do now. She had to find some sort of safe shelter for them. She attempted to lift Chikara onto her back, but his weight nearly brought her to the ground. "Oh c'mon! How can someone so skinny weigh a friggin ton?" She had to get them out of the middle of this tunnel at any rate.

She struggled forward, Chikara's non-responsive body weighing her down. Near the end of the tunnel, she found a door panel. She gently laid Chikara down and tried it. It was locked. Araeana pulled her blaster out of its holster and blasted the panel twice. The door slid open. She dragged Chikara inside and resealed the door, taking a few moments to reprogram the lock. She looked around at the small room. It was a maintenance chamber. Four maintenance and cleaning droids lined the walls. Exhausted, Araeana sat down, her back against a plasteel cylinder and watched Chikara with concern.

knowing that Chikara was on the run 88 had to move fast scanning the surface to see if he could pick up Chikara's and the other jedi's trail. After a few short seconds he found something and quickly went after it, with the ship still cloaked he would have to keep distance so that other ships would not collide with his.

15 min. later Kaden picked up the mechanical arm... He stretched out to the force and knew Chikara was very close. He walked down the tunnel a little ways and as he passed a door he got a strong urge to look inside. He reached for the control panel only to be slightly shocked by the exposed wires. Kaden slowly slid the door aside with the force and stepped in.

"Don't move!" Araeana shouted at the intruder, her blaster pointed at his head. "I don't know who you are, but you'd better just turn back around and get outta here before I blast you!" She stood right in front of Chikara's unconscious body protectively.

Araeana bent over Chikara on his other side, still not fully trusting of Kaden. "His mechanical arm snapped off when he was... well, sliding down the side of a building using it. He fell pretty hard. He's been unconscious for almost a half-hour now..." Araeana could see that Kaden was a full-fledged Jedi now. She would try to keep Chikara's dark new persona a secret from him, for Chikara's protection.

"Sliding down a building?" He looked up at Araeana and asked, "Why are you with him?" He searched Araeana's feelings and felt her pull into her self to hide her thoughts and emotions. He closed his eyes and thought about the last time he saw Chikara, with a red lightsaber at Araeana's throat asking for Kira. And the murder that ensued. He knew no one saw him and was aware of his presence. For the first time since that day, he felt sorrow for Kira...

Araeana searched Kaden's face, trying to determine why his expression was suddenly so pained. "I'm with him because he is my friend, and he needs my help." Araeana said earnestly. Her tone became softer. "Tell me, Kaden... Please... Why have you been following me?"

Archived