Home

Shadow Sabre

Araeana

"Chikara, it's me. Kaden." Kaden then told Chikara of his purpose, leaving out as many details as possible. He leaned out the doorway to make sure there weren't any other droids. "Follow me." He said over his shoulder as he stepped into the hall.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just then a loud crackling noise came from outside, it was a attack ship touching down.

as the ramp came down several commando shot down the ramp with blaster rifles drawn.

Then a voice came on the loud speaker "Chikara i know your here....let us end this".

"he is trying to run, quickly try to cut them off!" shouted 88 as he quickly took off and moved the ship into position over the room. "Ok, all men out I'm going to blast the living s#$t out of this building, heck out of this whole damn planet until i get him!"

Kaden jumped into the hole after Chikara and ran. He made a mental note that the commando's weren't droids, could there be an alliance between to factions?

(@ Araeana, you'll have to find out what Kaden said later. :))

Kaden landed on the floor and asked, "Going up? We just came from the level above us." He pulled out his saber and cut a hole into the wall opposite the door. He looked out to be sure no one was there, and to his surprise. He wasn't looking out into a room as he thought but a busy street. No one seemed to take notice that someone was walking through a wall. "Come on we can blend into the crowd." He said as he stepped into the street.

Archived