Home

Shadow Sabre

Araeana

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Araeana's fingers rubbed her stinging cheek and glared up at Chikara. "That wasn't necessary... Okay, we can talk more about this later... Is there a particular reason you're on my ship? Or did you just come here to beat on me because you don't want to hear the truth?"

"Umm... This is MY ship! Which brings us back to why you decided to sneak on-board. Not that I'm not pleased to see you..." In truth, Araeana wasn't sure whether or not she was pleased to see her old friend again. There was a new... coldness... that had never existed in Chikara before. But she didn't want to lose him again.

She noted the strange new way he spoke. She had heard tales of Master Skywalker's father, the Sith Lord, Vader. Chikara reminded her of these stories now. Maybe she could turn him back, just as Master Skywalker had done for his father. She buried these thoughts in the depths of her mind where she knew Chikara couldn't sense them. It was one of the defences she still maintained - her safety within her mind. She knew that this new Sith-Chikara's reaction to her desire to save him would not be pretty.

Araeana turned her back on him so that he would not see her tears. "I... I'm delivering a.. a shipment of stolen goods..." With every word, Araeana became angrier. [How could he be like this??? What the hell did they do to him????]

Araeana resisted the urge to turn around and punch his bony white jaw. She complied, fuming silently. After she had followed his orders, she turned back towards him, folding her arms across her chest. [so, mister big strong dark jedi, you ready to tell me what you're doing on MY ship? You think you can just waltz onto MY ship and start making demands? You stupid, skinny piece of....] Her mind rambled through all of the things she wanted to say; Instead she just raised her eyebrow, her lips pressed tight.

Chikara looked at a couple crates in the hold. "Spice, Kolto..." He lifted his hand, and a blaster flew from a small compartment under Araeana's foot, almost toppling her over. "I told you to put it all in the cylinder." He replaced his mask, small metal rods and gears whirring, spinning and clicking in his shoulder.

Chikara looked at her exposed arms. "No traces. And with your weak nose, you can't inhale it."

((OOC- Chikara threw off his mask, and dawned a top hat. He summoned a pole from the corner of the cargo hold and bent it into a cane. he began to tap dance going "cha-cha-chacha-cha-cha.))

Araeana's eyes narrowed. She could tell that the question was meant simply to hurt her. She couldn't see how Chikara would seek to find enjoyment from her pain. "I would find a way to leave. Again. I'm a survivor, in case you've forgotten... Why have you come here Chikara?"

Araeana gasped. The circuitry was directly connected to the Canary's propulsion systems. If Chikara destroyed the wiring, she could be stuck on this barren rock for a very long time. "No! Don't!" Her mind raced, trying to think of anything she could use as leverage against Chikara. His mechanical arm whirred again, noisily. "Stop! I can help you!"

Araeana shook her head. It was almost comical, how mistrustful he was of her. She sighed. "You'd better have a seat." She motioned towards the footlocker. "This might take a while." Araeana grabbed her tool kit and readied herself for work.

Araeana cringed as she sat down beside Chikara, surveying the unnatural angle of his arm. She felt very awkward, with the Sith cyborg's arm in her lap. She kept flinching as she poked and pulled at the exposed metal and wiring of Chikara's mechanical arm, unable to grasp that she wasn't hurting him. "So, what is this power you were on about?" She asked conversationally. "And why is it on my ship?"

Archived