Home

Starkiller VS. Luke Skywalker

Phht. Starkiller would kill Luke. Think about this. He

A) All but killed Darth Vader

B) Almost killed the Emperor

Luke, on the other hand

A) Cut off Darth Vader's hand instead of beating him half to death--I'm sorry, it's gotta be harder to sling him around with the Force than it is to back him up against a rail and beat his lightsaber out of the way.

B) Got his butt kicked by the Emperor.

I say Starkiller would win. He would've a little trouble, but he would win.

Besides, Starkiller is a thousand times cooler than Luke. ;) Okay, I'll admit, his girl wasn't as cool as Luke's girl--but, of course, Juno had far better taste than Mara. :p

Of course, Seven of Nine would kill them both. :xp:

A battle between the two of the most uninteresting, whiney, pathetically stupid characters in Star Wars. This is quite the match up, folks.

I'm gonna have to say both fail for existing, thusly, it's a tie. In failure.

I haven't played TFU, but IIRC Luke was only whiney in ANH. His character development as he matured throughout the OT was pretty good.

And you'd scream like a bitch too if your hand got cut off. It was far more realistic than Anakin's rather indifferent "ugh" and then fainting when Dooku chopped his arm off, IMO.

Think you both misunderstand who the OP is talking about. OP is talking about Starkiller from TFU

Alright everybodys played the force unleashed, but what if he surived. and fought Luke Skywalker. a death match who do you think would win?

Alright everybodys played the force unleashed

Some catchy greeting about all bodies in the world should unleash their forces, like some New Age karma dharma religion thing.

but what if he surived.

Possibly referring to character from title, since Luke Skywalker survives. May pertain to Bendak Starkiller, as the OP fails to make a direct distinction.

and fought Luke Skywalker.

Posing a hypothetical scenario.

a death match

Clearest hint to Bendak Starkiller, since Bendak only fights death matches.

who do you think would win?

Poses thread topic.

Archived