Home

Starkiller VS. Luke Skywalker

I haven't played TFU, but IIRC Luke was only whiney in ANH. His character development as he matured throughout the OT was pretty good.

Nah, sorry, not seeing it. He matured from a whiney brat into a stiff and expressionless idiot without a shred of wisdom or eloquence you'd expect from a Jedi Knight, let alone the son of the most powerful Jedi ever.

It is because he does not have the Beard of Awesomeness that Chuck Norris has...he has a lesser beard of power....

:ugh:

Just when I think everyone's forgotten that ridiculous fad...

Nah, sorry, not seeing it. He matured from a whiney brat into a stiff and expressionless idiot without a shred of wisdom or eloquence you'd expect from a Jedi Knight, let alone the son of the most powerful Jedi ever.

Well, he was sort of winging it.

No, I understood perfectly what the OP meant, it's just that Bendak Starkiller springs to mind first, and IMO is a more memorable character than TFU Starkiller

BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!! :lol:

Nah, when I think Starkiller, I think of TFU, not K1. Bendak Starkiller was a pansy in fancy armor. -_- TFU Starkiller did all sorts of awesome stuff--at least, he did when I was at the controls. :lol:

BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!! :lol:

Nah, when I think Starkiller, I think of TFU, not K1. Bendak Starkiller was a pansy in fancy armor. -_- TFU Starkiller did all sorts of awesome stuff--at least, he did when I was at the controls. :lol:

Be that as it may, Bendak was fair more memorable in my eyes.

Alright everybodys played the force unleashed

Some catchy greeting about all bodies in the world should unleash their forces, like some New Age karma dharma religion thing.

but what if he surived.

Possibly referring to character from title, since Luke Skywalker survives. May pertain to Bendak Starkiller, as the OP fails to make a direct distinction.

and fought Luke Skywalker.

Posing a hypothetical scenario.

a death match

Clearest hint to Bendak Starkiller, since Bendak only fights death matches.

who do you think would win?

Poses thread topic.

Hahaha. Well played Sabre <3.

My first insinct is to say Skywalker. Maybe it's for the fact that Bendak was such a wuss, I donno.

Perhaps, I'm biased because I like Skywalker and I hated Force Unleashed, I donno.

But, I can't help acknowledging the fact that by force, Starkiller brought down a Stardestroyer while Luke had a hard time with an X-wing stuck in the mud.

...of course, this was before Yoda's training.

Archived