Home

Knights of the Sith Empire - An Alternative Reality RP

It had not dawned to Romae that whatever attacked them on the ship will attack Korriban. He wasn't thinking much about it. So when he entered the academy, a bald figure asked him to help defend Korriban.

"You're not Frak, are you?", asked Uthar Wynn

Uthar entered the mind of Romae. "Ah. I see. You are someone far stronger. I will alert my apprentice of your arrival. Romae Lod, is it not?"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kriduu has been holding the defense on Onderon for 4 months now with little aid and not too many troopers, even citizens of Onderon have joined his batallions.

"Sir,the soldiers a ready"- a republic guard said to Kriduu

"Good, tonight he will hit the sith's supply's"- Kriduu responded

Sith's supply's always arrived at night on a specific place, Kriduu and the republic on Onderon noticed this, Kriduu with a small group men and a new heavy power guns intercepted one of the supply caravan that where heading towards the sith camp site.

"Gentlemen, thank you for you're collaboration"- Kriduu said as he pointed his blaster towards the driver

"Damn republic!"- The sith driver said

"Soldiers take everything, leave this men on their underwear and let them free"- Kriduu ordered

"Sir, yes sir"- The soldier answered

A few supply's more that can help the cause on Onderon, the republic on Ondered needed more, they need more supply's,more soldiers and even a little bit of help from the jedi's if it was possible, but everybody knew that jedi's would not come to Onderon.

On his way back to the bridge Fered encountered three assassins, he stopped and felt the presence of the assassins while they where on stealth mode, he turned his lightsaber and slashed killing one of them from one strike, he other two appear in eye presence and went directly at Fered, Fered's guards protect him by shooting at the assassins, what they did not know is that more assassins where in their behind, one of the four guards was killed, luckily the guards managed to kill dose behind them. Fered managed to kill the other two assassins.

"Are you ok my lord?"- on of the guards asked

"yes soldier, move, we need to get to the bridge"- Fered said

They got to the bridge as fast as it could be.

"Sir, he have dealt with the assassins"- a lieutenant said

"good, I want to know who they got into the ship and how many they where"- Fered said

"They boarded the ship while we where on Korriban sir, they use their stealth to bypass our security cameras and presence sensors, we believe they where 20 assassins"- the lieutenant informed

"Ok,prepare, we will leave to Onderon on four hours, no delay"- Fered ordered.

Avenian strode towards the hangar bay when his comlink beeped. "Yes?"

"Please hold for the Dark Lord of the Sith," an automated voice requested.

The Sith Lord froze. It was...Darth Revan. Not simply Lady Bastila speaking on his behalf or a recording, but the Dark Lord speaking to him live, here and now.

"Lord Avenian," a calm baritone voice greeted. "My intelligence reports that Korriban is under attack by Nihilist forces. What is the situation?"

Avenian did not know how to respond, but not due to fear. The voice was so infinitely soothing that he felt relaxed almost to the point of sleep but having just enough energy to be awake. He could only feel trust toward the voice.

"Lord Avenian?"

"Ah, yes, forgive me your supremacy," Avenian hastily replied. "I was, um, checking that my location is secure. Yes, we have been assaulted by Nihilists aboard the Red Star but eliminated the enemy here. We believe that there are likely other forces on Korriban right now. I have alerted Uthar Wynn to the situation and will be joining him shortly."

"Do you have any information on why this attack has occurred?"

"No, your supremacy, only speculation. There are only two things of particular importance to any faction of Force Sensitives: our library of Sith Holocrons here and the Force Nexus at the Valley of the Dark Lords. Either would be a strategic asset to Darth Nihilus."

"Have you managed to meet Romae Lod?"

"Yes your supremacy, I believe that he will be one of us--"

"Since you showed him the Anktalos Holocron."

Avenian was close to pure panic. "Yes, your supremacy."

"It is perfectly alright," Revan reassured him. "The assessment that led to the ban on that holocron becoming public knowledge was made by Parliament, led by Lords Etre, Sion, Hayze, and Laktith. I am of the personal opinion that the Anktalos Holorcon's contents, minus the technique, should be broadcasted on the HoloNet, but Lady Bastila advises me against incurring enmity from Parliament in these delicate times. Shame, we could have the Jedi hating themselves in one day.

"In any event, I have received another vision. You have averted Romae joining the Jedi woman, but she still will have a vital role in this war. Resume your plans to reach Dantooine and eliminate her. I will assign my HK unit to eclipse your movements and assist should it be necessary."

Avenian frowned. "You sending HK-47?"

"Yes, he has been begging me to send him on an assassination mission. In any event, you have your assignment. Darth Revan out."

The comlink beeped, signifying that the communication was over.

Aiden sensed something. He didn't know how, but the Force had detected someone's presence. As the female Jedi walked past, he put his hand on the hilt of his black vibrosword. She suddenly briskly walked forward and pulled out her lightsaber. For a moment he thought that she was going to attack him, but then he realized that there was something else dangerous approaching. He swiftly equipped the powerful sword and approached her as she got into a strange position.

"What's going on?"

An obvious question, to be sure, if not a good one. Aiden's heart was suddenly gripped with fear. He could not tell why. Something about whatever was approaching was disturbing the Force. He readied for the inevitable combat ahead.

Almost everyone on the ship knew that Lord Fered and the Czerka representative had something, it's not normal that two people sleep in the same room. No body dare to question or ask anything about their relation, but it was obvious, he is a man and she is woman plus they sleep in the same room.

After the incident Fered returned to the room, at the door he asked the guards.

"She inside right?"- Fered asked

"Yes sir"- One of the guards answered

Fered entered the room and saw that she was already sleeping on the bed, he took a few minutes to admire her beauty, her hair and heir mouth. He really loved her, a pretty strange emotion for a sith o even a Jedi but that's what he really felt. He took his clothe off and change to get to bed. For tomorrow it was expected that they will arrive to Onderon.

Archived