Home

Knights of the Sith Empire - An Alternative Reality RP

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ty noticed the Jedi had jumped down from her cliff and killed one of the that was sent to kill him. He was slightly relieved for her presences but knew that not killing her was the reason why he was now ordered to be executed on sight. In knowing this he was no longer a Sith, or a Dark Jedi, he was now simply a Tusken Raider as he was before he joined the Sith.

One of the Dark Jedi jumped over the Jedi and landed in font of Ty swinging down her lightsaber hard. Ty raised his and blocked the attack, the sound of the two blades colliding seemed to echo for miles in the vast plain. They separated they're attacks and the Dark Jedi prepared to attach him once again this time swinging her black in a half moon sweep. Ty ducked down pushing the child down with one hand as he crouched low, her blade nearly missing the top of his head.

Quickly Ty spun around on one foot staying low and shoved his blade in the the Dark Jedi's side. As she screamed in pain and staggered back he spun again rising gliding his blade swiftly threw her neck separating her head from the rest of her body.

Again Ty placed a hand upon the child, keeping the boy close to him.

She flicked a hand toward's the remaining Sith, sending him straight into a nearby cliff. The force of shock sent his lightsaber sliding in Kerlaya's direction. She summoned it to her other hand and re-ignited it, bringing both blade's to bear against the remaining Sith. A blast of lightning from the Sith reminded her to remain focused, as she narrowly redirected the attack. She pulled the Sith forward, forcing him onto his knee's. She brought both saber's to either side of his neck. "Your lucky I am a Jedi and that you are a harmless prisoner."

The Sith laughed. "Harmless? HARMLESS?" He extended his hand's in a attempt to defeat Kerlaya swiftly, but she easily cut the figure's hand's from his arm's. He fell to the floor and mumbled quietly to himself, his mind assuming that he had won. "Poor wretch." The figure's attempt at destroying Kerlaya had left him quivering in agony. He was doomed to die a painful death, lest Kerlaya intervened. "Maybe . . . not so harmless . . . to yourself." She put the Sith out of his misery and cast the blade to the ground, crushing it under her boot.

A quick hand motion returned her saber to it's hilt, disarming it in midflight. "I suggest you take the child to the enclave. After that perhap's you can return to your kind." She did not make it clear whether she meant the Sith or the Tusken Raider's, as it depended upon his preference. She would not intervene either way, as it was his path to walk alone. She set off at walking pace toward's the Enclave.

Ty knelt down on the ground saying "On Uli-ah"

He felt the boy wrap his small arms around his neck. He placed his hands gently upon the legs of the boy and held him and stood up. Ty ran over briefly to the Jedi's side and walked next to the Jedi. He didn't really have any place to go, now he was a traitor to the Sith, and his family on Tatooine were still dead.

"Lead" he said walking next to the Jedi. Ty walked next to the Female Jedi in silence for a moment.

"I Shi'levect, Sith call Ty. You?"

Aiden did not sleep well. His dreaming had disturbed him, and when he awoke he felt very empty, not to mention tired. But the emptiness wouldn't go away. He had experienced it many nights before, only this time it was much stronger.

The dream had many choices. In it he saw Jedi, Dark Jedi, even a Tusken Raider, and then the dream became more clear. He had been in a dark room, and there was a light in front of him. There was also a red light beneath him. Then, suddenly, he picked up a lightsaber, activated it, and rushed forward, killing a Jedi in front of him. Then everything went dark, and all he had heard was a whisper...It is your path to walk alone. Why did he feel as if there was someone else present? But they were not talking to him...he was simply hearing glimpses of their thoughts.

The bay door opened to reveal his captor, along with several bodyguards.

"Ah, I'm glad you're awake. We can cut to the chase." A bodyguard grabbed him, and threw him outside, and then he felt a cold muzzle against his neck. "Please don't resist."

Tough chance of that not happening.

They started walking. Aiden noticed that they were beside a large building, very unique in design.

"This is the Jedi Enclave. And somewhere around here there is a Jedi, female. You will know her when you see her, I can be fairly sure of that." He laughed. "Oh, and should you fail to assassinate her, the collar attached to your neck will incapacitate or kill you on my command. Not to mention if you try anything stupid."

And with that, they let him go, and soon the ship took off, landing farther from the settlement that he could only guess was the home of the Jedi Enclave.

Walking into the forum area outside, he was met with interesting looks. His cloak was not on properly, but he quickly remedied the situation.

I can't kill a Jedi.

It simply went against his abilities. And he saw no reason to end her life. There were certain missions he rejected. Innocent civilians, for example. But he really wasn't sure why. He had only killed like this once, after the time he had killed out self-defense, just to experience the feeling once more.

But he felt a great disturbance when he did so. Something he couldn't come to terms with.

And once again he felt empty.

Through the Force, a sudden agitation alerted him to a Tusken Raider's presence. His mind began racing, and he thought back to the strange dream. But, looking around, he didn't see a Tusken Raider. Or the Jedi.

But he felt them, close, and getting closer. It was only a matter of time. He needed a plan, because, suddenly, he remembered the collar attached to his neck, and a shot of adrenaline coursed throughout his body.

What am I going to do now?

"Kerlaya." She didn't think much of trying to converse with 'Ty' as it would likely lead to conflict. Upon arriving at the Enclave she encountered a figure with a large collar on. Kerlaya had seen such figure's before and knew full well his purpose. "Another forced assassin?"

She halted abruptly and turned to the Tusken Raider. A Protocol Droid approached them. "Tell this Droid in your own language where you want to go and such, he will understand you." She turned to the Droid quickly. "Tell him what I just said and that I will be in the Council Chamber if he need's me." The Droid nodded and responded instantly, informing the Tusken of his companion's word's.

She then approached the figure with a collar and tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me, can I help you?"

Turning, Aiden noticed that right in front of him was a...a...he didn't know what she was. But she was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. Aiden didn't have many encounters with women, and he hadn't thought about it, either, so he really didn't know what to say...

Except that the Force was screaming at him for some reason. And then he noticed that the woman in front of him was a Jedi.

Oh...no...

He felt like she was trying to tell him something, even though she wasn't saying anything. So he glanced at his collar, and tried to communicate with the Force. But it wouldn't listen. He felt a slight tingle in his neck....

Kerlaya gestured at the collar, instantly destroying it's neural disruptor's. "Feeling any better?" She knew alot about these collar's, being a mechanic herself. Such device's were not difficult to destroy with the force, but they were an irritation none the less. She sighed and passed him a small card. "If you need to get it off use that to slice to the neurone projector." She indicated a small slot in the neckpiece and moved away. She headed toward's the council chamber's.

Ty placed the boy down upon the ground and looked at the droid. Another use of outsider laziness he thought to himself. But the droid could be useful in locating the owners of the little boy. Ty spoke to the Droid in his native language telling the droid to take the child and find out who his parents are and return him. Ty wasn't a complete cold hearted killer, but he was trained to kill and kill efficiently.

He noticed who Kerlaya was talking to. It appeared to be a male with some type of collar around his neck. Then he saw her hand him something and walk away. Ty shook his head and walked pasted the man and headed inside the Enclave. He then headed towards the guests rooms after running into several people trying to get a place to stay.

After he was inside one of the rooms he knelt upon the ground to meditate. There was great turmoil inside. He had no place to go, no place to belong. Even now he wasn't sure what he should do next.

Slowly he slide his hands under his hood and gripped his mask. Should he leave his old life behind, the part of him that he clinged to so tightly and try to create something new? Or should he keep holding on to what was lost to him now?

What the heck?

Aiden watched as she simply walked away, and he stared at his collar. He did as she said, quite easily, in fact, and saw a nearby bin that he could only assume was for waste. But, then again, this was a piece of metal...

He tossed the item and ran up to the Jedi, but a Tusken Raider suddenly appeared at that moment, glaring. Aiden raised up his hands, and called, "Wait!"

A lone figure stood at the bridge leading to the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine. A lone, tall and big figure that could not be swayed by even the mightiest of enemies. However, this outside look was deceiving, as the fearsome creature blocking the way was not nearly as ruthless as the outside showed. The Wookiee Jedi stood silent with his eyes closed and his body sensing the turmoil on the planet. Sith had tainted the world with their presence and a fight had followed this tainting, which was of no news when in relation to the activities of the Sith.

--- --- ---

A pair of eyes watched the activities of Sith archaeologists working on the surface of Korriban. The digsite was busy with people uncovering new Sith secrets and thus gaining prestige, honor and glory within the Academy or the Empire. Pathetic weaklings. They cowered at the slightest whim of their teachers but tortured civilians out of pure spite. The strong survive. The strong rule. A pathetic tiny circle of life within the Sith sect. Purpose without goal. Goal without purpose.

The Dark Jedi chuckled, beginning to slowly pace along the cliffside. His feelings drew him down to the digsite to massacre the weak Sith students, but his mind continued to ponder other possibilities. More cunning possibilities, which might lead to the effective destruction of the entire Academy on Korriban. He sensed betrayal afoot within the Academy and within the Sith themselves, which would suit his purpose perfectly. The Sith could be easily swayed to go against each others until the infighting consumed them for good. But it would not eradicate the strongest of the Sith, which could in the worst case beat the Dark Jedi in martial prowess and force skills. Kao could not have any of that, so he would have to begin tempting the more cunning individuals within the Sith Academy, who could succeed in a plot to take out the Academy leadership.

Once the leaders were out of business, the Academy would become a massive free-for-all between everyone who wanted to rise the ranks of the Sith Empire. And by what he had learned of the nature of the Sith, it would be every single Sith-affiliated person on Korriban. He just now needed to find the perfect chump to get the gears rolling.

Ty took off his face mask and set in on the ground. He slowly pulled down his hood. He knew exactly what he was doing, and what he wanted to do. It was time to stop living in the memory of the past, his father would not have wanted him to spend his life living with the regret of what he couldn't do. But instead live with the knowledge of what he could do.

He took off his Tusken robe and set it upon the ground, over his mask. He was standing there in a sleeves shirt, tight pants and belted boots. And for the first time feeling the cool air glide gently across his skin. He looked upon his hands, they looked like the other hopefuls back on Korriban. Bending down he picked up his lightsaber and placed it back on his belt.

Ty remembered seeing a fountain down in the main room where he entered. He walked down the path and there he saw the great fountain in all its beauty. Kneeling down beside the fountain he bent over it and looked at the face that was showing back at him.

Deep green eyes peered back at him, blond hair surrounded the persons face. Ty placed a hand on his head and the reflection did the same thing. This sight only saddened him slightly, but he knew now that he could blend in better. And when he could, he would return to his home planet and try and rebuild his tribe.

This long hair was bothersome to Ty. He took his lightsaber off his belt and activated it. Slowly he glided it just over his skin, burning and cutting off his hair. He watched as the strands separated and glided slowly to the ground guided by the wind. Now staring back was the same green eyes, but the blond hair was now shorter, and the face staring back was narrow, with shallow cheeks.

Ty stood up and started wandering around the Enclave taking up his new role as Ty Hentz, Rouge Sith. Ty found his way to the council chambers, but stood away from the door not to be seen. He heard voices from inside the room and listened to them intently. Hoping to learn more about proper galactic speech.

The premonition that Avenian had an hour later confirmed everything. The Tusken had been exposed to life outside of the Sith and, being so easily influenced by circumstances, had left the Order.

This made everything so much easier. If Ty is now a traitor to the Empire, then Uthar will have no quarrel over his execution. In fact, this will be the perfect way to seal Romae's conversion.

One fact, however, disturbed the Sith Lord as he walked down to the Valley of the Sith Lords: the Jedi woman, Kerlaya. Everything seemed to gather around her. This was not simply a case of the right hand of the Empire not knowing what its left hand was doing. To the Force she had great value.

Perhaps she could be turned.... Avenian always had wanted to convert a Jedi, to show them their hypocrisy, the lies of their "Light Side". Granted the kill order was from Lord Revan himself, but a kill order could always be put aside for a conversion.

Avenian spotted a Zabrak on a nearby cliff. It was Kao, a Dark Jedi living on Korriban. He was certainly strong with the Force and quite cunning, but very easy to read. It was clear that Kao was planning on manipulating the Academy students in order to sow chaos and cause a small civil war on Korriban. Such individuals were great assets to the Sith Empire, but eventually needed to be removed when their own ambition would cause problems.

I might as well put him to work in the meantime, thought Avenian.

"Kao!" he called out at the Dark Jedi. "Mind coming down here?"

Tristyn went forward with his attack on the pirates slashing through their forces and deep frying them with his force lightning. Tristyn kept on walking toward their forces until he reached halfway toward the hanger of the pirates ship. He electrocuted everybody in, the hanger while many fleeing to their captain. Tristyn didn't care they would all die by his hand and that what counted to him. Eventually, they all died but there was one survivor. Tristyn grabbed the only survivor with the force banging him wall to wall. When he finally talked he told Tristyn that their captain was in the bridge. As he told this to him, Tristyn crushed his neck. Leaving the hanger like a tornado hit it in the eyes of a normal person but to him, it was a masterpiece. After a while, the pirates got ships and started to fire on him hoping that they could stop him from destroying their ship. However, after a while there pirates stopped looking like pirates and more like republic solider than commandos. "perfect I have republic scum pity, there isn't a jedi on board here only then would this get interesting". As he said this dozen of dozen republic solider came rushing everywhere.

(I've gotten something to help me with the grammar)

Romae Lod was now in Korriban, at the Dreshdae Cantina. He approached a green Twi'lek.

"Hello, sir. I'm Lomor Dae of the Systech corporation."

Romae flashed the green Twi'lek a fake Systech ID Card.

"It has come to my attention that you're not particularly fond of Czerka. Would you mind talking business somewhere uh..private?"

The Twi'lek nodded.

Romae brought the Twi'lek inside his shuttle. He drew his CA-47 Pistol and shot the Twi'lek in the head.

"Nice meeting you. Meeting adjourned."

He then went to the Czerka office in Korriban. He asked the greeter about communication. The greeter referred him to a small part of the office. In the communications department, a woman who looked like she was in-charge was standing in front of a terminal.

"Excuse me, I'm Romae Lod, Chief Inspector."

Romae showed the woman his identification.

"I would like to send a message to Czerka Tatooine, if you don't mind."

"Of course, sir."

The woman pointed to an unused terminal.

Romae went to the terminal, sending to his office in Czerka,

"This is Romae Lod. Contract A-45 has been successfully conducted. END MESSAGE"

One thing's done. Now for the meeting tomorrow. Romae returned to his shuttle and put the body in a locker. He slept and dreamed of the Jedi once more.

The next day Fered woke and imedietly he went straight to Master Uthar, to take his last test.

"Master, I am ready for the test"- Fered said

"Good, fallow me to the Naga Sadow's tomb, there you will face you're last test to become a Sith"- Uthar said to the student

Moments later they arrived to the tomb, Uthar a Fered took the secret way in to the tomb and reached the main entrance.

"Student, for you're final test you most fallow the steps Darth Revan and Darth Malak once took, find that they sought and found, bring me the sith lightsaber and come back."- Master Uthar instructed the Fered.

Fered then entered deeper into the tomb, there where tree passages, on straight another towards the left and the other on the right, Fered walked straight where he opened a door that lead to a river of acid, on the other side was another door that could lead to another place, Fered felt that the door was where he most go, he decided to go thru the other passages of the tomb, he took the one to the right then where he found a big room, inside there where six Tuk'ata, Fered new this creatures where strong, student would have normal encounters with this animals since they live on the tombs, they are the guardians of the tombs. Fered took his red lightsaber he then jumped and with one swing managed to decapitate two of the Tuk'ata, there where tree to go then, Fered force pushed one of them as he managed with the other two, he cut the leg of one of them and then cut the beast in half, the other two jump at him at the same time, Fered then used the lightsaber to block and on the action he managed to kill one of them, the remanning one bite the left hand of Fered injuring him pretty badly, Fered used the lightsaber to stab the beast and killing it. Fered then continued to another room where he found two granades inside a compartment, one you could see it was cold and it would provably freeze the ground if it was used and the other was hot and it could burn a huge area if thrown. Fered then knew instantly that the cold granade can help him freeze the river of acid.

Fered returned to the river of acid a thruw the cold grande, as he expected if frizzed the river and it became walkable, he walked to the other room where he found a some sort of antique holomap of the galaxy, and on the other side a statue carrying the lightsaber. He took the lightsaber and returned to Master Uthar, now Uthar was acompanied by two sith students.

"Student, this is you're final test, you must defeat these two other students"- Uthar said

"Yes, master"- Fered responded with out hesitation

Fered force choke one and as he choked him with his lightsaber he threw it towards the other student, killing him immediately, then the other Fered broke his neck with the force choke.

"Good! you eliminated you're enemy without hesitation, and without much of a problem, you have become a student, now, you have become a true sith"- Master Uthar said

"Yes master"- Fered said

"Prepare sith, for tomorrow you will leave Korriban and the academy, you will serve the empire as a true Sith fighting against the jedi's and the Republic remnant"- Master Uthar informed

"As you wish master"- Fered agreed

"Good, prepare, for now you will serve the Dark lord of the Sith him self."- Master Uthar said

The day passed and Fered became a Sith atlast, he was assigned to a Interdictor-class cruiser, he was going to have 9,000 man under his command and he was ordered to go to Onderon where he was going to lead and assault.

Right before leaving Fered decided to go to the cantina to meet-up with someone...

Romae was wide asleep. He was shaking. He was dreaming.

In his dream, two creatures he recognized as Tuk'ata were being decapitated. He was not able to make sense of what came next. Just flashes. One thing was sure. He saw an Interdictor ship. It was heading towards him.

FLASH!

The interdictor fired at him.

He woke up, sweaty and tired. Regardless of which, it is now time for him to meet the Sith.

Before leaving Fered went to the "Drunk Side", the cantina, and meted with Leria.

"Oh Fered, you passed the test, have you"- Leria said

"Yes, I have been ordered by the Dark lord himself to go to the battle on Onderon"- Fered informed his love

"what? no!! Fered and what about us?"- Leria said

"You will come with me Leria, I can arrange something with Czerka, You can be a representative for when we conquer Onderon"- Fered said

"Fered, I have lived here all my life, but I will go with you love."- Leria said

"I will solve this don't worry"- Fered said

They both took they're way Leria went to her office and Fered straight to Czerka office, directly to the manager.

"I come on behafe of the Sith empire, where is the Czerka representative that will come aboard my ship?" - Fered asked the manager of the office

"He is on his way sir, His name is Abed Keil, One of our finest worker sir"- The manager answered

Fered used his force powers to persuade the manager to change the representative "You will substitute this representative for the lady Leria Riva"

"Yes sir, you're representative is right here, She is Leria Riva"- The manager then said

"Good, send her to the ship imediatly"- Fered said

Fered then took a shuttle which took him and Leria along with other persons to the ship, there they all went to their perspective offices or working place and Fered was greeted by the person who has the commander, a veteran sith who has served for six years now, Sherid Kein.

"I welcome you my lord to "The Red Star", we have a crew of 9,000 men. They are allready to fallow you're orders as if they where the orders of the Dark lord him self."- the commander said

"Good,there is no time to waste, we are ordered to go to Onderon, where we will support our troops there."- Fered said

"Sir, we have pickup a fake ID ship, it says it's from the Czerka Corp, but it's ID is fake"- one of the men said on the bridge

"Hmm, I feel something in the force aswell coming from that ship." Fered said in his mind "Bring it in, anyone inside that ship take it to the cells for questioning, after that jump into hyperspace towards Onderon"- Fered said as he left the Bridge towards his room.

The terminal of Romae's ship was bleeping. Oh what now?

"I just got tractored in by this stupid interdictor."

He tapped a few buttons. A hologram of the ship's captain came out.

"Excuse me. What the hell are you doing? Do you realize I'm in official Czerka-Sith negotiations? I ought to have your head for this!"

Commander Sherid Kein was now on command since Fered was resting on his room.

"Sir, it seems you're ship has a pretty old ID number which leads us to belive it might be a fake one, you will boar our ship for checking, if there's nothing wrong then we will let you go. Thanks you goodbye"- Sherid answered the men on the other ship.

Damn it. "I will play along, Commander. But I assure you. Czerka, and I'm sure the Sith as well, will not be please with this. Schutta."

Romae's shuttle was being tractored closer to the Interdictor. Romae grabbed his blaster and prepared to leave. He knew he was going to have a bad day, but the Sith grabbing his ship? He didn't expect this. But somehow he knew. The Interdictor, it was the one from his dream...

Kao was obviously ignoring him, so Avenian decided not wait for the Dark Jedi. If necessary he would handle to whole assignment himself. Right now he needed to meet with Romae. His intel, however, suggested that the Inspector was several hours away.

As he pondered what to do, he saw the new recruit Fered board a shuttle to the Red Star, an Interdictor in orbit above Korriban. That ship was assigned to lead the renewed assault on Onderon, which military analysts predicted would crush the Republic Remnant's will to fight and unite the Galaxy. Fered was wearing the appropriate uniform of a full-on Sith, meaning Uthar had passed him.

Another fine member of our Empire, thought Avenian. But who is...ah, her.

It was Leria Riva, Fered's "clandestine" lover. Obviously he was initiating negotiations with Czerka before Romae arrived and had used the Force to suggest Leria as a "representative" of Czerka.

Knowing that the Red Star would be in perfect position to intercept Romae, Avenian cloaked himself with the Force and boarded the ship. Fered could proceed with his "negotiations" while he, Avenian, converted Romae.

When they arrived, Avenian located the closest terminal. It was easy enough to reregister Romae's ship as a fake. The captain would be obliged to pick it up....

"Sir, we have pickup a fake ID ship, it says it's from the Czerka Corp, but it's ID is fake," one of the men said on the bridge.

"Bring it in, anyone inside that ship take it to the cells for questioning, after that jump into hyperspace towards Onderon," Fered said as he left the bridge towards his room.

Avenian smiled as he stood right in the middle of the bridge unnoticed by any of his fellow Sith. He walked towards the shuttle bay to meet his new charge.

Romae entered the ship. Somehow, he felt the presence of somebody he was not expecting. His original goal, he thinks. He walked out the boarding ramp of his ship. A crew member greeted him, "Good morning. Welcome to the Red Star."

Because of so much anger, Romae was able to lift up the person with the force and ram him to another ship about 10 feet away. He was amazed at his own capabilities.

Romae went to the bridge. But on the way....

Archived