Home

Pandemic is NOT doing BF3

ggctuk

I had no problems with Pandemic other than Battlefront II added to much new stuff that was not in the 6 movies. Those Republic and Empire Tanks were a stupid addition. Almost starting to look like a military/futuristic sci-fiction war game with those. Definitely ruined it. I was expecting AT-AT, AT-ST, Probots, Imperial Speeder Bikes, etc. for ground battles. PS2 graphics were about what I was expecting. I would think any new battlefront series game for PS3 would have superior graphics similar or better than The Force Unleashed.

I had no problems with Pandemic other than Battlefront II added to much new stuff that was not in the 6 movies. Those Republic and Empire Tanks were a stupid addition. Almost starting to look like a military/futuristic sci-fiction war game with those. Definitely ruined it. I was expecting AT-AT, AT-ST, Probots, Imperial Speeder Bikes, etc. for ground battles. PS2 graphics were about what I was expecting. I would think any new battlefront series game for PS3 would have superior graphics similar or better than The Force Unleashed.

What is Star Wars and Star Wars themed games other than a military/futuristic sci-fi war game/genre?...

They had what you wanted, other than Probots, which wouldn't really be that great, unless they somehow called in a Probot instead of recon droid? It still doesn't work.

What you said, joe, is what they did... so... what are you saying?

-Evix

Almost starting to look like a military/futuristic sci-fiction war game with those.

No, Jhredmo, you've got it wall wrong. After all, the movies did take place

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

If you think that they can actually make a series of games using the original content only, then maybe you should do a little research. If they do what you say, then we'll just end up with a repeat of SWBFI & II with better graphics. Thanks, but no thanks.

No, Jhredmo, you've got it wall wrong. After all, the movies did take place

If you think that they can actually make a series of games using the original content only, then maybe you should do a little research. If they do what you say, then we'll just end up with a repeat of SWBFI & II with better graphics. Thanks, but no thanks.

What do you mean, "I've got it w(all) wrong" ?

You're saying the movies aren't military/futuristic? Okay... in appearance. You know the only time they compare times is during the intro, but other than that, it's completely ahead of us in technology, so it is, for lack of a better word, futuristic. I think we can handle just using that term, unless you have a better alternative. You don't need to correct me. I've seen a couple of the movies...

(I'm so sorry I used the word futuristic. I'll just say ancient. Does that work better for you, bokken?)

Also, who is your last two sentences directed at? If it's me, you've lost me there. Though I think you're talking about/to joe, I agree, regardless.

I meant the vehicles and starships that were designed for the previous battlefront games that were not in the movies were terrible looking and did not look like star wars vehicles in my opnion. They look like vehicles of today in design. The whole Republic and Empire tanks is what tees me off especially replacing the AT-ST Walkers that were in Yavin 4 maps in Battlefront 1 with Tanks in Battlefront 2. At least the AT-XT and AT-PT Walkers from other EU material looked star wars style and design.

Archived