Home

Star Wars: Marriage and Murder on Manaan

Tysyacha

STAR WARS: MARRIAGE AND MURDER ON MANAAN

Manaan has been a peaceful, if utterly uninhabited, world since Darth Revan slaughtered the Selkath who had made it their home. Beneath the seas of kolto, a dark history lies buried, as thousands upon thousands have met a watery grave. An enterprising Jedi Knight, VTORYM L'VESSA, yearns to bring peace to this planet by hosting a wedding in the abandoned Ahto City. She and her groom have hired several planners and invited several guests. All seems well, but one of the guests is not what he or she seems to be. Could a killer be lurking in their midst, waiting to strike?

Meanwhile, the JEDI ORDER is searching for their errant Knight so that they may prevent the wedding. Failing that, they shall send her into exile. They have sent a spy to halt the proceedings...will that one succeed or fail? Only time, and the Force, will tell in the course of this blessed event...

DAY ONE--9:00 AM: THE WEDDING PARTY ARRIVES

Vtorym L'vessa, Jedi Knight, had always possessed a fondness for water. As a very young girl, she had grown up on Tatooine, before her two bondslave parents discovered her affinity to the Force. Water was scarce, and so that's why they had given their daughter the middle name of L'vessa--meaning "the water's gift." She had emerged wet and screaming from her mother's womb, but that was the most moisture she had ever been immersed in, save for rare baths. Her parents spent the last of the money they had stolen from their Toydarian overseer to send her to the Enclave on Dantooine, and that was the last that Vtorym ever saw of her family. She was sad, but hopeful. Life as a Jedi would surely be better than life as a serving-girl to the Toydarian!

As a Jedi, she had learned many things, but she had never learned what it meant to fall in love. Jedi were forbidden such attachments, on pain of exile. Nevertheless, she had found her groom, her future life-partner, and hid her feelings away from the rest of the Order as best she could. Here, at the very end of the galactic year, she was to be married in the deserted Ahto City on Manaan. Kolto water surrounded the silent outpost on all sides, making it a sparkling white island in the middle of the planet. It was here, in the clean and still-vibrant ruins of the home of the Selkath, that Vtorym looked out from across a balcony at the expanse of kolto. Breathtaking, it was...

Ahhh... She breathed in the salty air and closed her eyes, meditating.

Manaan.jpg

Day One- 9:20 AM: Outside the Grooms Dressing Room

Lyon Rhan had trained in the way of the Jedi like all young children are when they are found to be force sensitive. He was found while he escaped to Coruscant from his home planet which was being attacked by what was an unknown threat at the time. As he grew up his talent and affinity for the force where strong and the council used this to they're advantage. They made him an Undercover operative, set on missions to either expose evils of the galaxy, or halt them in they're path.

Lyon passed out side of his friends Darron Nalovec's room trying to get him to answer this door. Everyone once in a while Lyon would knock on the door, he could hear rustling about. Lyon was sure it wasn't anything dangerous since he didn't sense anything to alert him to danger. Though he was getting a funny feeling.

He remembered the message from the council before he arrived. They stated that he must stop the wedding of the two Jedi, or they face being exiled. Lyon wasn't sure why that would be such a bad thing for them, he knew the threat of the dark side could take them because of they're emotions for each other. But if they absolutely cared for one another, could the Dark Side break through.

Lyon sighed with uncertainty as he banged upon the door again "Darron, open up its Lyon"

Day One- 9:29 AM: En Route To Manaan

The Personal Log of Delta-07, AKA Sev.

"It's been a long trip. The cold, empty void of space gnawing at my sanity. But I endure, I am a Hunter. Currently my ship is in transit to Manaan, having left at 0800 Hour's the previous day. I have learnt more of my mission, as I delved into my personal database. It seem's the Bribe is a Jedi . . . a most dangerous target. I had previously thought Jedi unable to marry, but I am unsure as to whether that statement still stand's to the current date. After another look through the file's I learnt of an individual, dispatched by the Jedi Council to oversee the Wedding. A spy, or the council's blessing."

[End Log Entry]

Day One- 9:45 AM: Manaan's Orbit

"The ship has exited transit nearby the assigned co-ordinate's. Now all that remain's is to find a way onto the surface undetected. Not a hard task really. I have instructed the Ship's built in AI to engage the cloaking device on a two minute timer. He is then to drop me at the following co-ordinate's;(14555-61573). After this is accomplished he will depart from the system until the scheduled pick-up. Upon completion of the aforementioned task, an old smuggler's hideout will be reactivated for my personal use. It's wall's shall be my sanctuary, as it is impossible for anything with a standard DNA Code to enter. Fortunately, my Clone status enable's me to bypass such defense's with ease. I have also utilized my Yslamari projection device, built into my Katarn armour. I have many such utilities, but the Yslamari will make me invisible to the Jedi's sense's and immune to their power's. As such, their Jedi status is nulled. They shall die, one by one. None shall know the face of their killer, none shall know me."

[End Log Entry]

Day One- 9:20 A.M: Groom's Dressing Room

Darron Nalovec sighed, straightened his suit, and did a quick comb to his hair.

He then opened the door.

"I don't look too wierd, do I?"

He was quite nervous about the wedding. Of course, he should be happy, but he was sure every Groom was nervous right before the wedding, it was a pretty big thing. Luckily he had his good friend, Lyon, here.

Darron looked down at the nice suit again, he then shook his head, brushing away as many nervous thoughts as possible. He wasn't exactly used to wearing anything other than his Jedi robes.

He looked at Lyon,"So, what do you need, Lyon?"

Day One- 9:20 A.M: Outside of Ahto Cities' "Merca Club"

Zre'tak Kanyik sat quietly outside of the 'Merca Club,' a large cup of ale in his hand.

He suddenly broke into song.

"Ma'koya So Vang! Matruis Ca sal luit! Manda! Manda! Manda! Ma'koya So Vang!" He then took another sip of the sweet ale.

He shook his head and muttered to himself,"Well, that song doesn't come as naturally now..."

He chuckled and tossed the bottle over the side of the railing into the kolto water below.

He drew in a breath and stood, putting on his gary, red, helmet. He continued walking around the city, looking for work as he always did. He wasn't actually drunk either, he was just acting, pretending not to be a threat or a problem, maybe not even a good worker, but it provided good cover for a Mandalorian, depressed and drunk, which is often what he actually was.

Suddenly, a small rat-like alien skittered up to him.

"Hey, have a credit?"

Zre'tak looked down,"You know, Balto, you know. Give me something new."

He handed a small credit chip, Balto took it and sighed.

"Well, what do you need?"

"Food is preferrable. I would like that."

"Well, most the places around here are kinda' expensive, but I heard that there was some wedding taking place near Water Observatory 17, free food I imagine."

Zre'tak smiled,"You never disappoint me, little one."

He brushed off his armor and began polishing it. He needed to have it look nice if he was going to wedding...and ruin it.

He saluted to Balto,"Well. I'm going to the wedding, I'm gonna eat some food, and then I'm gonna crash it."

The little creature smiled,"Also, I think I should tell you...but it's a Jedi wedding, and it's secret....."

"Heh, all the better..."

Zre'tak walked casually in the direction of the wedding, smiling as he went.

Day One: 9:20 AM--Bride's Dressing Room

Vtorym had a Twi'lek maid of honor, whom she called "Sriya" because her full name was too much of a mouthful for her human tongue! Sriya was unique among her species, colored a deep orange-red, almost a Lethan but not quite. She still contained the typical genetic code of all Twi'leks, though most people of her native species couldn't help but stare when she passed by. At the moment, she was helping V'torym bathe and dress for her wedding day.

"Are you sure you can't see Darron yet?" Sriya asked in her native tongue.

"I'm sure! It's bad luck to see the groom before the wedding," Vtorym laughed.

"You humans sure have some strange traditions," she said, "or superstitions."

Sriya went over to a chair beside the steam-bath tub, on which the bride's specially-tailored white Jedi robes lay. "Are you certain you want to risk exile? If the Jedi find out that you're going through with this wedding, they will expel you and Darron from the order." Vtorym turned her head and nodded.

"Love is worth any risk," she said, "even that of no longer being a Jedi."

Sriya smiled. "I will keep a look out for you," she said, "and for anyone who might be trying to stop the ceremony. That is my true duty as your maiden!"

"Maid of honor," replied the bride, winking. "I really appreciate your help."

When Lyon first saw Darron he almost broke up in laughter. A suit did not fit Darron at all. He almost looked as uncomfortable as it was for Lyon to look upon him. But Lyon quickly caught himself and remained calm and serene. There was a reason why he was here, he had to stop this wedding before his friends became exiled by they're uncontrolled passion.

"Are you certain you want to go through with this Darron? I mean are you absolutely willing to risk certain exile from the order?"

Lyon worked with Darron more then he has Vtorym. He's only worked with her a couple times, and as far as he knew she only knew him as a Republic Diplomat of sorts. He just hoped his purpose wouldn't be exposed to soon, if he was caught then he'd just wish them the best he guessed.

Darron could completely sense Lyon's amusement, and gave a playful smirk.

"Yeah, go ahead and laugh..."

He then thought about what Lyon said.

"Yes, I am absolutley sure about doing this. As a matter of fact, I would recommend you try it sometime, it'd be good for you."

He smiled at that, knowing that Lyon was a true-blue Jedi, and it'd be quite the joke if he ever did do something that radical.

Zre'tak stumbled into what he heard was the reception area. He looked around, and noticed no food.

He grumbled and decided to wait for whoever was bringing the food. He sat in a chair and leaned back. The seat was not meant for a burly Mandalorian in armor, and quickly broke.

He cursed and sat in the chair next to it as lightly as he could.

Lyon shrugged and patted Darron on the shoulder. He could feel his friends desire to go through with the wedding. It made Lyon question whether or not he should disrupt his friends moment of happiness.

"Well then I guess I'll go wander about see if I can be useful towards anything. Ohh, and a possible suggestion. Why not just use your formal Jedi Robes, those look better on you anyways."

Lyon walked away before Darron could respond. Lyon's next destination wasn't the Bride but the people setting up the wedding. Most of them could be easily convinced to slow down they're set up, or leave all together.

Day One 9:43 AM- Wedding Chapel:

When he walked into the main room the place looked absolutely stunning. It almost seemed to be a shame to have to ruin it for them. Lyon noticed that one of the Twi'leks setting up the flower arrangements was eying a near by Rodian evilly. Lyon figured he could use this to an advantage of sorts.

He went over to talk to the Rodian and learned that he had a run in with the Twi'lek hours before. The Rodian had made the great mistake of slamming one of his musical equipment into an already arranged bouquet of flowers for one of the pots. The Twi'lek was greatly upset with him display of carelessness for the flowers, and the movement of his own equipment.

This was all the information he needed, sensing that the Rodian didn't like being looked down upon. Lyon took a few steps behind the Rodian waved his hand and used the force to use the mind trick he used often.

"You hate that she is looking down upon you still. Her precious flowers need to be destroyed to show her who is in charge."

All of a sudden the Rodain started to pick up the pots with the arranged flowers in them and smashing them upon the floor. Lyon slipped out before anyone could see him when the Twi'lek ran over to the enraged Rodian smashing her flowers. As he walked out the door he could hear them argue and threaten each other. Lyon was certain this would at least delay the wedding by a few hours.

Darron nodded,"I think you're right, Jedi Robes look better anyway..."

He closed the door and immediatley began changing.

Zre'tak laughed aloud as the Twi-lek and Rodian argued and threatened.

They immediatley stopped and glared at him.

"What? I'm merely getting the show for my money!" He smiled and chuckled..

The Twi-lek shook her head angrily, and grabbed a potted plant, hurling it at the Mandalorian.

He caught it quickly saying,"Wow, we could;ve used you back in the Mando'a Wars! Heh, you're quite the target, but I don't like plants."

He placed it back down.

"Just go on with what you were doing..." Zre'tak smirked and continued watching.

And he began to lean back in the chair.

Day One--9:45 AM: Bride's Dressing Room/Wedding Chapel

Sriya suddenly heard some noises coming from a distant place outside the Bride's Dressing Room--perhaps the Wedding Chapel. "Vtorym'ka?" she asked, using her pet name for her Jedi companion. "Did you hear that?" The bride nodded, her eyebrow furrowed with concern. "Stay here. I'm going to check things out. If you don't hear from me in fifteen minutes, call me on the comm."

Leaving Vtorym to finish putting on her white ceremonial Jedi robe and veil, the Twi'lek hurried to where she thought the noise was coming from. Indeed, the disturbance lay within the Wedding Chapel, and it involved one of her friends. Rian'na, a willowy green Twi'lek, was cursing soundly at a Rodian:

"Schutta! What makes you think you can come in and destroy my florals?"

Sriya quickly stepped in to assess the situation. "What's going on, Rian'na?"

"He just started smashing vases left and right, including my rare selection of Dantooine night blooms! Look at him, stomping on the mess he's created!"

Sriya put her hands on her hips. "What do you have to say about this, Zedo?"

Zedo, his black eyes bulging even wider than usual, stammered, "Ni-go-ta! I never wanted to start smashing the flowers, but this Twi'lek does look down on me. She thinks I am nothing, just a serving bulb-eyes to order about!"

She turned to her enraged golden friend. "Rian'na? Is what he says true?"

"I do not look down on him," the other Twi'lek replied. "He did set his musical equipment down on one of my arrangements, but that was an accident. I do not know why he suddenly decided to wreck my other pieces, however. I am sorry if I've seemed aloof," she told Zedo, "but please stop smashing my work. It will take some time to clean this mess up," she replied sadly.

"I--I don't know what came over me," said Zedo. "I just--felt compelled!"

"Hmm," Sriya replied slowly. She would have to speak to Vtorym about this...

Day One 10:06 AM: Ahto City Bar:

"Yes, everything is working out so far."

"Good Lyon. Keep up the good work. If anything stall the wedding until we arrive."

"Yes, My masters." Lyon said as he bowed turning off his communicator.

Lyon had to admit causing that little display of chaos what fun. But he knew he had to be careful, to much of this may lead the council to think he has fallen to the dark side of the force. He was a straight forward Jedi Knight, even if most of his work required he work under cover so much of his actions have always been in secrete and questionable at best. If Darron knew half of what Lyon has done, he didn't think they would be friends to this day.

He sat back in his chair and sighed. Then a Selkath waiter came up to him to take his order. Lyon simply waved him off, not really interested in anything. Lyon had to come up with a new plan to stall the wedding, but what was he going to do next he didn't know.

Day One--10:08 AM: Bride's Dressing Room/Wedding Chapel

"Sriya?" asked Vtorym once her Twi'lek maid of honor had returned to the dressing room. "What did you find out about all the noises outside?"

Vtorym's maid of honor shook her head. "Some Rodian was smashing the flowers. He'd gotten it into his head that somehow my friend Rian'na was disdainful of him, so he felt compelled to destroy all of her arrangements."

"That's stupid!" Vtorym would have laughed if the incident wasn't so utterly pathetic. "I know Rian'na, albeit only as an acquaintance. She didn't seem to look down on anyone, let alone Rodians." She sighed. "Something's going on. I mean, I understand if the Rodian would have smashed one flowerpot, but more than one? Had he had any drinks before this?" Sriya shrugged slightly.

"I'm going to see if I can talk to the Rodian and see what I can do."

When she reached the Wedding Chapel, Zedo was penitently sweeping up the remains of a large vase of Corellian lilies. Vtorym approached him slowly.

"Excuse me," said Vtorym. "If I may--why did you smash Rian'na's flowers?"

"I thought she was looking down on me," Zedo explained, "as a low-life. I would have stopped with just one arrangement and left it at that, but a sudden urge came over me that I couldn't control! I am sorry, good Jedi!"

"An urge that you couldn't control?" asked Vtorym. "Due to your anger?"

"No, not just my anger," said the Rodian, "but my mind was also--touched."

Touched? So someone had used a Jedi mind trick on him, perhaps.

"You can rest easy now, Zedo," said Vtorym. "I'm not mad at you."

She dialed Sriya on the comm. "Someone's playing practical jokes on us, Sri."

Day One- 10:09 AM: Unknown

"The Orange Twi'lek is dead. A quick aim, the jamming of a cartridge. I discharged my weapon unto the creature's head, ending it's miserably existance with ease. She was answering a comm, then she fell. Her death will start the hunt, a hunt with which there can be no survivor's. Due to the class of weapon I utilized, there is no evidence of assassination. In fact, the laser point had not killed her directly. It had unleashed a neural disruptor, destroying her brain cell's within second's. The lack of activity shut down her body, effectively eliminating her. Due to the weapon's design, the cell's would remerge moment's after the victim's death, leaving absolutely no evidence. A clever trick, one that is impossible to realize. Marriage and murder, a combination of love and hatred. I have just learnt of the sum upon my bounties head, a very hefty fee. I am unable to discern the occupation of the first casualty, though I suspect the Twi'lek was a maid of honour."

[End Log Entry]

Day One--10:12 AM--Wedding Chapel/Bride's Dressing Room

"Sriya? Sri?" Vtorym didn't understand why she wasn't getting any answer on the other end of the comm. Shrugging, she hurried back to the dressing room, where she was greeted by the gastliest sight she could have seen on her wedding day. Her maid of honor lay sprawled on the floor, dead cold.

"Sriya!" She flew to her friend's side to give her a postmortem hug. "Oh, Force. What am I going to do?" She grabbed her double-bladed silver saber and rushed out, heading in the direction of the Groom's Dressing Room. The Jedi maiden banged on it furiously, not caring one iota about politeness or the bad luck of seeing the groom before the wedding. "Darron! It's an emergency!"

A pale face greeted her once the door opened. "Sriya's dead," Vtorym wept.

The sudden announcement and the appearance of Vtorym caught Darron completely by surprise.

"WHAT!? How!? When!? Show me where she is."

He immediatley grabbed his lightsaber and headed out. He punished himself for not sensing it, it was probably showing how long he had not practiced his abilites. Now, he'd need to exercise them again.

"Hurry," said Vtorym, tears rolling down her cheeks. As she and Darron ran back to the Bride's Dressing Room, the groom caught snippets of his beloved's garbled explanations...

"...comm went dead on the other end..."

"...called for Sriya..."

"...found her lying there, all alone, stone cold..."

When they arrived, Vtorym almost kicked the door down in her panicked urgency. She knelt down by the Twi'lek, trying desperately to feel for a pulse, but there was none. "Did she just keel over and die?" asked the bride. "I couldn't do anything to save her! I was just--there, at the Wedding Chapel, and I ran back here as fast as I could..."

Darron kneeled by Sriya and checked her body. He held her limp, cold, hand.

"She can't have been dead long...."

He then examined her face, and found a round, clean, red hole in her forehead.

"She's been shot. An expert marksman, no doubt. It was quick, that's about all though...."

He stood and began looking around the area. He couldn't see any possible points of insertion of sniping, but he couldn't see everything from here. He'd need to look around.

Still dazed, he said,"Who could do this..."

Day One- 10:15 AM: Unknown

"The Yslamari have worked most efficiently. The Bribe and Groom (Or so I assume) have found the creature's body. I have already dealt with my second target for today and I shall now retire. The Rodian was an easy kill, being too deep into his cup's to notice a red beam directed at the small tuft of hair atop his temple's. A quick blast ended him, the same tactic used as before. The neural disruptor's have a flaw however . . . the target's can removed from the state of shock. I realized this before the Bride and Groom entered the room however and ended the creature's life with a second shot. I did not make the same mistake and it is solved now. I must be more cautious, more wary. Now I must plan and prepare, as today my work is done. Perhap's another shall die for sport. P.S; The Rodian was interacting with some sort of flower-pot in a private flowery, ensure the Bribe/Groom find the body."

[End Log Entry]

((Hey CQ, read my previous post. There would be no evidence as to the cause of death. You may want to edit your post. Admiral out.))

Day One-10:20 AM: Wedding Chapel/Bride's Dressing Room

Lyon walked by the Brides room noticing the commotion. He nudges his way through the crowed urgently hoping it wasn't anything serious. But what he saw was certainly heartbreaking. There laying dead on the ground was the Maid of Honor, Sriya. Lyon walked into the room seeing how upset his friends were. He thought he could use this incident as a good way to at least post pone the wedding until the Council arrived. But he had to be smart about his words, one wrong word could blow his cover.

"Darron? Vtorym? What happened here? Are you two alright?" Lyon said with authentic concern in his voice.

"As you can see here, Sriya's dead, and there's nothing we can do about it," cried the bride. "I was trying to call her on the comm and tell her about the commotion that was going on in the Wedding Chapel, but there was no answer on the other end. I found that rather strange, so I hurried back here and found...her." She slapped her hands over her face. "I don't know how this could have happened. Sri was perfectly healthy, and now look!" She turned to her friend. "Could you help us investigate this? We have to. Now."

Lyon nodded his head, of course he would help his friends in any way possible. At least in anyway that wouldn't interfere with the orders from the council. This murder couldn't have come at a better time either. Though the death of Sriya greatly saddened Lyon, he knew what he had to do. Him and Sriya had met only a couple times but they got along really well. He had hope in a way that this wedding could give them more chances to get to know each other a little more.

"Of course Vtorym. I'll look into the matter immediately. The investigation may delay your wedding longer however. Is that alright?" Lyon said looking Vtorym straight in the eyes.

(Note: Erm, Sriya has just been murdered, so how could you get to know her now? :))

"Of course," said Vtorym, looking at Darron. "We can't get married when there's a dead body in the dressing room, especially if it's my maid of honor! What can you decipher about the body--er, about Sriya?" she asked. "It's strange that she hasn't become one with the Force yet, though in this case, that's fine with me. We need her as evidence."

Day One- 10:27 AM: Unspecified Location, Manaan.

Sev fingered the tip of his rifle's barrel, contemplating his assignment. The com-link emitted a small buzzing sound as the light atop the device flashed blue. Sev tapped the side of his helmet, bringing the voice into focus.

"Contractor."

"Ahh 07, my most respected prospect. I trust you had a safe journey?"

"I have no need for your fake concern, only your pay."

The voice became inaudible for a moment as the com-link fell in and out of focus. A few tap's to his helmet rectified the issue, bringing the voice back into an audible state.

"Of course Delta, of course. The Twi'lek and the Rodian are dead. Good choice's I must say. Though I found your issue with the Twi'lek . . . concerning though--" The voice trailed off as Sev resisted the desire to mutter a curse through the com-channel.

"I trust this channel is secure for our communication, Contractor?"

"Yes. I also have a request of sort's." Sev gritted his teeth, knowing full well his contractor's intention to withold his rightful pay.

"I have no interest in personal matter's of your's, just make sure I get the damned money. Don't make me hunt you down . . ."

The voice at the other end of the com-link silenced, likely mulling over the Clone's word's. "Fine, have it your way. One week 07, one week."

He deactivated the com-link and placed his rifle upon a table, examining a nearby terminal.

Terminal

"The casualties currently are Sriya and Zedo, the latter a Rodian, the former a Twi'lek. The Twi'lek was a maid of honour to Vtorym, the Bride. The Rodian's buisness was unknown." Terminal deactivating . . .

Sev moved over to his log and added in the detail's for the pair, ensuring he had a steady recording of event's. He was not like the less professional breed of Hunter, moving about and simply demanding pay. He recorded event's and learned from mistake's, adjusting his equipment and strategies accordingly.

He returned to his seat and looked at a nearby security terminal, it's holo-viewer connected to the live feed at the wedding. He currently saw the Bribe, Groom and various other spectator's leaning over the body of the now deceased Twi'lek. "Rest in peace."

For now . . .

(lol, they had met couple times before the wedding. Thus her not being a lovely carpet.:D)

Day One- 10:23 AM: Wedding Chapel:

Lyon walked into the wedding chapel wondering if the place was still a disaster. The place looked almost as if the Rodian had never went on a rampage. In the distance of the room he saw what looked like a hand on the ground. Lyon moved closer to get a closer look and there he saw the Rodian, dead. This wasn't a very good day for a wedding Lyon thought jokingly in his head.

Lyon started to examine the body but didn't see any trace that would lead to murder. But to have two dead bodies with in the matter of moments is highly suspicious. It was either a air borne contagion, or they had a possible murderer some where in the building. Which lead Lyon to believe that some one among them wasn't who they said they were.

Day One- 10:23 AM: Security Terminal(Unspecified Location)

Security Terminal #0001

Sev tapped a few button's bringing a new image into focus. He saw the image of the Jedi Spy, or blessing's giver as he thought it. The body of the Rodian lay just below the bottom of the viewscreen. He tilted his head slightly, attempting to decifer whatever thought's ran through the Jedi's head. He had hired a Mercenary, for a jest of sort's. The Merc's order's were to 'take out' a random member of the party. Sev intended to frame the Merc, but only as a comedic moment for Delta's memories. The Merc approached the Jedi, drawing out a blaster as he did so.

Sev had made sure that the Merc had 'forgotten' his Yslamari applicant, making this an easy frame. He watched with amusement as he waited for the Jedi to whirl upon this figure, acknowledging with glee the excitement that would soon fill the screen. He had made contact with the Merc via a hidden datapad, which had of course, a self destruct trigger. Thing's couldn't be more amusing . . .

Archived