Home

Star Wars: Marriage and Murder on Manaan

Tysyacha

Day One--10:30 AM: Wedding Chapel

Vtorym received a sudden call on her comlink, while she and Darron were still examining Sriya's body. They still couldn't make head-tails (no pun intended) of the situation. How had she died, with no sign of anything around her? The bride walked over to the pitcher of water lying on the dressing-room table and examined it through the Force, but she could detect no trace of poison.

"Something's not right, Darron," she sighed heavily. "I suspect foul play."

That was when the call on her comm came in, and it was Lyon. Apparently, he had found another body amidst all the smashed vases and flowerpots. It belonged to Zedo, the Rodian, who had been the culprit behind the mess.

Vtorym's face went pale. "You're kidding," she said. "We'll be there at once!"

After stammering to Darron that there was another corpse in the vicinity, she and her groom joined Lyon and a distraught Rian'na in the wedding chapel.

"He just died!" the Twi'lek cried. "He just--fell underneath the table like that!"

"Are you sure?" asked Vtorym. Rian'na nodded, dissolving into fresh tears.

"Who could have--" Vtorym stopped for a moment. "No one was in the dressing room with Sriya when I left her, so someone must have snuck in, if indeed she was murdered. As for Zedo, the Rodian--Rian'na? Any thoughts?"

"I didn't kill him!" her friend cried fiercely. "I don't know who else saw him die."

All of these sudden killings were a bit much for Darron today.

He activated his lightsaber, and began walking to the higher parts of the building. He had to do something about this. He knew that somehow, these people were shot, despite their lack of blaster wounds. He continued up.

The Weddingw as not turning out well.

Day One- 10:30 AM: Security Terminal

The new image brought a level of interest to Sev's thought's. He wondered who blame would, in the end, fall upon. The fact that everyone suggested murder surprised him, as he thought Jedi to be more open than that. To prematurely assume a fact without any evidence . . . and I thought Jedi intelligent.

Sev sighed, shocked at the poor level of intelligence coming of from his victim's. He sunk back into the chair and watched wearily, irritated at the lack of interesting produce from the live feed. He tilted his head and removed his helmet, placing it upon a nearby desk. He tapped in a new command to the console, initiating a distress signal in the changing room for a random bride's maid. He then moved to his position and shot her dead, having planted a blaster with her neighbour's DNA on it already. He neglected to use the neural disruptor's, as doing so would of negated his attempt at the framing.

The neighbour rushed in and took up the pistol, a guard walking in as he did so. He was detained on charge of murder. The guard sent a message over the com to the bride and groom . . . informing them of the murder and culprit. Sev moved back to the console to observe . . .

Lyon sensed a presence coming from behind him. This persons mind read only of killing and destroying. The beings mind knew only bloodshed and thrived with in it. As the being drew closer Lyon quickly turned around pushing the being into the far wall. But as Lyon did the blaster went off hitting him in the shoulder. He gripped his teeth in piece in pain. The being hit the wall so hard that he was now laying on the ground, motionless. Lyon hopped it was only unconscious and not dead. There were questions that needed to be answered, and that person had the answers.

"Well this is proving most of my suspicions.But something still seems off."

Zre'tak but couldn't help but be amused at the killing of the two individuals. Of course, he knew what killed them, the hunter wasn't clever enough for a Mandalorian, and now Zre'tak had a pretty good idea what he was up against.

He knew that this hunter's quarrel was not with him, so Zre'tak had little to worry about...now the people getting married....well, they weren't in for the happiest of surprises.

Zre'tak may have to help if he wanted that food....

Archived