Home

Looking For A Clan

BlindMonkey

Greetings, BlindMonkey.

Your specifications are: small and clean. My club, the Imperial Ground Forces [iGF] is not small, by any stretch, but it is clean and very active with many great features.

Because I do not wish to post the information again, for everyone's sake, I'd like to direct you to the following link to let you in on some information about the great army that is the IGF. The link leads to a topic on this forum.

Imperial Ground Forces

I hope you decide to join the warm family of IGF.

-Evix Jhredmo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Dear star-guy,

It has come to my attention that you have been making numerous posts of a relatively pointless nature. To the world at large, what you are doing is known as spamming. It is highly frowned upon in the community of internet forums, particularly this one. Kindly stop making asinine posts in long-dead topics.

Sincerely,

Bokken

Greetings, BlindMonkey.

Your specifications are: small and clean. My club, the Imperial Ground Forces [iGF] is not small, by any stretch, but it is clean and very active with many great features.

Because I do not wish to post the information again, for everyone's sake, I'd like to direct you to the following link to let you in on some information about the great army that is the IGF. The link leads to a topic on this forum.

Imperial Ground Forces

I hope you decide to join the warm family of IGF.

-Evix Jhredmo

I also suggest IGF. I was a member not to long ago. They are very large, organized, and skilled.

Archived