Home

Hypothetical TFU 2 Plot [Spoilers]

Shem

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He doesn't have to face C'baoth and fight with a Clone.

Somehwere in the Thrawn trilogy, Wedge mentions the existence of C'baoth and he heard from Republic forces. Maybe Galen went on a scout mission and found C'baoth? The crazy Jedi doesn't have a lightsaber when he faces Luke, so Galen could be the reason he lost it.

Another idea:

Evade the Dark Empire storyline. Let Galen hunt after Carnor Jax or another Imperial/Sith figure. He can be outside-galaxy when 'difficult' storylines are in progress.

I'd love to see him fight at the Battle of Korriban though. Imagine fighting there, Jaden Korr running by, Luke and Kyle helping you out....

He doesn't have to face C'baoth and fight with a Clone.

Somehwere in the Thrawn trilogy, Wedge mentions the existence of C'baoth and he heard from Republic forces. Maybe Galen went on a scout mission and found C'baoth? The crazy Jedi doesn't have a lightsaber when he faces Luke, so Galen could be the reason he lost it.

I always figured the reason C'baoth had no lightsaber was because he didn't need it.

I always figured the reason C'baoth had no lightsaber was because he didn't need it.

True. He never used it.

However, the comic adaption does picture him with a lightsaber. But it isn't mentioned in the book he ever wears or uses one.

However, he DID kill the guardian of Wayland.

The Guardian of Mount Tantiss was a Dark Jedi assigned by Emperor Palpatine to guard his storehouse at Mount Tantiss. (Wookieepedia and the book)

And C'baoth killed that Dark Jedi and became the guardian himself. It is logical to asume he took at least took the Dark Jedi's saber somewhere to prevent his new subordinates from ever using it against him, or to put it in his throne room as a reminder of his prowess.

And C'baoth killed that Dark Jedi and became the guardian himself. It is logical to asume he took at least took the Dark Jedi's saber somewhere to prevent his new subordinates from ever using it against him, or to put it in his throne room as a reminder of his prowess.

Maybe, but it's also implied that C'baoth is the only Guardian of Mount Tantiss that ever was there (reference: Dark Force Rising Sourcebook, I'm told).

The basic reasoning behind my own "Galen in Thrawn Trilogy" idea is because some people really like endings that are as ambiguous or open-ended as a game ending where the player doesn't know which Galen survived in the end.

Not that I think any such story should be canon, however, but it would still be interesting to see unfold.

^You mean Tales, wasn't Infinities renamed to Tales? The Thrawn trilogy in visual game form would be awesome! But Impossible for a TFU sequel.

Tales is non-canon too, correct. I meant this:

382px-Dhswinfinitiesesb1.jpg

Those 'what if' scenario's in this case, if Luke had died on Hoth...you can see the normal continuity takes a spin. to such a degree that Yoda is forced to take up his lightsaber once again...and Han his blaster...

TFU 2 could be a 'Force Unleashed Infinities' in which you can completely rewrite the excisting canon. You can have Galen everywhere. Even in the movies under this brand.

Tales is not uncanonical as a whole. It is a collection of stories, most of which remain "ambiguously canonical" (in other words, they may have really happened, or they may not have) until either an Expanded Universe author references events that occurred in those stories, thus making them canon; or when Leland Chee randomly decides that he likes a story from Tales so much that he has decided to canonize it. And there are some stories contained in those volumes which are not canon whatsoever.

So Tales as a whole cannot be considered "canon" or "not canon." It is a collection of canonical, ambiguously canonical, and uncanonical works. The same holds true for the graphic novel Visionaries.

Infinities, on the other hand, are re-imaginings of the original Star Wars Trilogy which are not canon. They're just for fun.

TFU 2 could be a 'Force Unleashed Infinities' in which you can completely rewrite the excisting canon. You can have Galen everywhere. Even in the movies under this brand.

That would be great! I think ultimate creativity and storyline can come from an un-conanoical game. I wish there was an uncanoical Star Wars game series, the possibilities would be unlimited!

My opinion is that Galen should head off to some remote location to make contact with his father for the extensive time period between his "death" and episodes 4-6 (Like Obi-Wan with Qui-Gon) Then I think Juno should discover he's still alive and head off to find him. (I think having a little trip to Corellia to salvage the remains/rebuild a certain holo-droid might be in order)

just a thought.

Side Note, his first name being Galen, his full name would be Galen Nion would it not? (Kento Nion being his father)

anywho...

-Papa Smurf

His last name is Marek. His name was originally to be Jacob Nion, but they changed it because it sounded stupid. "Kento Nion" only appears as his father's name in the PS2/Wii version because they forgot to change it once the true Surname was announced.

Read the book. ;)

• 8 months later...

I have a feeling they'll try to come up with some "out there" reason to place him in a completely unknown world. Perhaps crawling to an escape pod, or shuttle or something of the sort, waking up on an entirely "new" Star Wars planet. It would leave them open to create their own lore without fear of interference from all the conflicting stories out there, and also present the grounds for many other sequels.

That's what i thought whenever i first saw that commercial. He was still alive. Come on. Think about how they thought he was dead the first time. It's logical to think that he was revived again. It couldn't be a storyline covering the events before the first game like some have suggested for three reasons. (1) He seems somewhat older as far as his look in the teaser trailer goes, (2) he's remembering things that Vader said to him, not to mention his memory of Juno, and (3) though it seems impossible when you think about how powerful he was in the first game, that trailer made him out to be a lot stronger. His anger alone was enough to tear apart that corridor he was in. He wasn't even trying, duh.

Keeping in mind that it is most likely in future events, it'd be cool to think that he ran across Yoda in this one and gained more training. The memories he's having of Yoda also seem to point that way. I do agree somewhat with the prison idea, but i wouldn't know how that would work out with my theories. Maybe he was thrown out with the rest of the tash when they thought he was dead. He is then picked up by some slave ship or prison freighter which transports him to the arena he's at in the trailer (after they revive him ofcourse). He then escapes after having enough of getting by with being the sport for some collesium crowd to reunite with Juno and his friends from the rebellion. I'll bet Kota knows where to find Yoda, and THAT'S HOW HE GETS EXTRA TRAINING FROM HIM SINCE KOTA CAN'T USE THE FORCE ANYMORE! There's the connection.

I'm not gonna lie, I like Starkiller's old lightsaber style better.

All that can be determined with certainty at this point is that Starkiller is alive again, and it takes place after TFU and before ANH. In either case, if we're lucky he'll be killed off for good this time.

I'm not gonna lie, I like Starkiller's old lightsaber style better.

I hope that we'll have the choice of using one or two lightsabers, as I don't really like using two of them.

If we can't then the developers are obviously following the line of thought that more lightsabers = more awesome.

if we're lucky he'll be killed off for good this time.

LOL

come on vader!!! make starkiller more powerfull than we can possibly imagine lol

well, if he holds the lightsabers in front of him i'm fine with dual

if he keeps both behind his back it's gonna look incredibly stupid,not to mention the impracticality

That's what i thought whenever i first saw that commercial. He was still alive. Come on. Think about how they thought he was dead the first time. It's logical to think that he was revived again. It couldn't be a storyline covering the events before the first game like some have suggested for three reasons. (1) He seems somewhat older as far as his look in the teaser trailer goes, (2) he's remembering things that Vader said to him, not to mention his memory of Juno, and (3) though it seems impossible when you think about how powerful he was in the first game, that trailer made him out to be a lot stronger. His anger alone was enough to tear apart that corridor he was in. He wasn't even trying, duh.

Keeping in mind that it is most likely in future events, it'd be cool to think that he ran across Yoda in this one and gained more training. The memories he's having of Yoda also seem to point that way. I do agree somewhat with the prison idea, but i wouldn't know how that would work out with my theories. Maybe he was thrown out with the rest of the tash when they thought he was dead. He is then picked up by some slave ship or prison freighter which transports him to the arena he's at in the trailer (after they revive him ofcourse). He then escapes after having enough of getting by with being the sport for some collesium crowd to reunite with Juno and his friends from the rebellion. I'll bet Kota knows where to find Yoda, and THAT'S HOW HE GETS EXTRA TRAINING FROM HIM SINCE KOTA CAN'T USE THE FORCE ANYMORE! There's the connection.

I like your hypothesis! ;) I hope that it will ^^

I'm sure Galen has lost some of his memory, and he research the good side for him and find his (most beautifull) girlfriend!!! my Juno <3<3<3<3<3 ^^

SINCE KOTA CAN'T USE THE FORCE ANYMORE! There's the connection.
So what was Kota using when he called to Sidious' lightsaber on the Death Star? :rolleyes:

Oh, and what was Kota using when he was deflecting blaster bolts since he's blind? ;)

Archived