Home

"Where we are going, we don't need roads..."

Darth Groovy

I've actually wondered about that. I'm sure that when cars were becoming more and more popular there was great opposition--people probably thought it was unrealistic, incredibly dangerous, and too difficult to be used on a mass level, yet clearly the transition worked out in the end.

Maybe I'm wrong, though.

Hmm, I'm gonna put my money on the Moller Skycar. Simply because I heard of it years ago, and it seems to be making a name for itself. You don't need a runway, and it basically flies itself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moller_Skycar_M400

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElS9BKSsezw

I guess any flying car would be nice though. Plus I don't know how well I trust computers flying me around everywhere...

• 2 weeks later...

Aw HELL yeah! THAT would kick ass!

This tread is FULL OFEPIC WIN!

I'd love it! Back to the future, HERE WE COME! Pretty soon we'll also have speeders and stuff like in the SW movies, too!

Could I kill myself on it? Yeah, but what is life without a little excitement? Danger and threat of death. Kind of turns me on actually. A certain high.

Groovy, You rule, baby!

People "are" almost too stupid to drive regular cars. They don't drive for the conditions, and they're completely oblivious to the world around them. I'm sure you can remember the last time someone was texting while driving, plowed into a cement wall, and turned the car into a bowl of scrambled teenagers.

Flying is more complex than driving, like driving you can only dumb it down so much, and for most people its simply not enough. As it is I'm scared enough that teenage girls are allowed to have cars, I don't want to have be afraid that some dumb bitch is going to dive-bomb me when I least expect it, because she was too busy whoring up her face to pay attention to what she was doing.

The only reason I come to the swamp anymore is this elitist circle of decent people that has manifested. I can't stand the non-regulars.

We're witty, sure, but I wouldn't call us "decent people." MrWally eats fresh babies in order to maintain his unnatural level of talent; Dath is the perpetrator behind every murder ever committed; and I bitterly deride and establish cruel lies about everyone here in order to inflate my own pathetic ego.

Archived