Home

"Where we are going, we don't need roads..."

Darth Groovy

We're witty, sure, but I wouldn't call us "decent people." MrWally eats fresh babies in order to maintain his unnatural level of talent; Dath is the perpetrator behind every murder ever committed; and I bitterly deride and establish cruel lies about everyone here in order to inflate my own pathetic ego.

I haven't changed my sig since I joined 4 years ago. Now I just might have to.

4Chan =/= Lucasforums.

QFE

Quoted to emphasise the emphasis.

I dunno what 4chan is, but now you 3 have sparked my interest. :lol:

QTETEFE

Ah, what the hell. Just be careful of throwing around 4chan memes in The Swamp.

Least you have a sense of humor about it.

Anywho. As one who is right on the verge of hitting the major drop in insurance rates for making it to 25 and having a flawless driving record, I see nothing wrong with letting rigorously responsible people do it.

Still, I have no response on how to successfully survive a crash with only scratches. Ehh, maybe it'll serve as a grim reminder to others not to be a jackoff while driving. Police records would be the least of your problems.

Samnmax, I do tend to agree with you for most of the population as well as the relative shift from driving and flying.

Still, flying delorians are a worthy nerd dream.

Well you're in luck, I just found this today: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,512957,00.html

I wouldn't recommend going there. It's a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

On topic: Here's a hover car: http://blog.wired.com/cars/2009/03/audi-shark-conc.html

(Note: it probably doesn't hover. In fact, it probably doesn't even exist in real life.)

Well you're in luck, I just found this today: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,512957,00.html

I wouldn't recommend going there. It's a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Thanks, buddy. Looks nice.

Though I may have my political leanings (which I suspect may be different from yours in several respects), above all I am a realistic reasonable guy. Politics muddys the waters often times. I do try to have good reasons for why I believe and or vote certain ways in issues. Besides, I rather suspect most differences are that of experience.

....HAH! You're telling me?! A guy who has 5 years of TV production and broadcast experience under his belt? Most people in media stink, regardless of their affiliations. There is GOOD reason I turned away form it.

Not to mention when you claw your way up only to have it stolen from you by a rich kiss-ass. ...uhm, yeah.

Besides, I watched as fellow students of mine graduated high school, and got turned into drug addicts at their time in film school.

We can chat if you'd like. Whatever you'd like.

Thanks, buddy. Looks nice.

Though I may have my political leanings (which I suspect may be different from yours in several respects), above all I am a realistic reasonable guy. Politics muddys the waters often times. I do try to have good reasons for why I believe and or vote certain ways in issues. Besides, I rather suspect most differences are that of experience.

....HAH! You're telling me?! A guy who has 5 years of TV production and broadcast experience under his belt? Most people in media stink, regardless of their affiliations. There is GOOD reason I turned away form it.

Not to mention when you claw your way up only to have it stolen from you by a rich kiss-ass. ...uhm, yeah.

Besides, I watched as fellow students of mine graduated high school, and got turned into drug addicts at their time in film school.

We can chat if you'd like. Whatever you'd like.

Sorry dude, I was referring to 4Chan, not Fox News.

soupw.jpg

Here's something to help you eat all those words. :)

You Are All Diseased.

What if you don't know their appearance?

Hrmm... Pie, Bongo, IG, ET, leXX, El Sitherino (holy crap, where did he go?), Wally, Moeller, Rhett, I know what they all look like... all diseased. May be a few others I can't recall, of course, and all I can remember of Grooves is the cow pants through XBL vision, woot.

You Are All Diseased.

Hrmm... Pie, Bongo, IG, ET, leXX, El Sitherino (holy crap, where did he go?), Wally, Moeller, Rhett, I know what they all look like... all diseased. May be a few others I can't recall, of course, and all I can remember of Grooves is the cow pants through XBL vision, woot.

My diabetes does not count? D:

Re: 4-chan... Man, does nobody know the definition of S A R C A S M ???

I remember my pal in college turning desktop backgrounds of all the library computers into 4-chan things. Just to piss off the library assistant because she was also our sword play coordinator and also is a very religious woman. It was funny at first, but after douche rick roll'd me 5< times.............

:dozey::dozey::dozey:

I had to send him a message so I left a little something on his front doorstep. And duped out all his trash around it.

@ IG-64

>_< ...nevermind...

Re: 4-chan... Man, does nobody know the definition of S A R C A S M ???

I remember my pal in college turning desktop backgrounds of all the library computers into 4-chan things. Just to piss off the library assistant because she was also our sword play coordinator and also is a very religious woman. It was funny at first, but after douche rick roll'd me 5< times.............

:dozey::dozey::dozey:

But wait.

:dozey:

Go for a long drive anywhere... Count the number of cars on the side of the road.... now imagine that person in the air....

NOW... add to that the blue-hairs.

Then add the guys that just flat out forget to fill their gas tank

Then add the number of people that run around town with a "Check Engine" light on for months.

What's your engine's NORMAL temp?

What's your engine's NORMAL Oil Pressure?

What's your engine's NORMAL RPM range?

When was the last time you replaced your engine's belts? Was it because one of them broke?

When was the last time you CHECKED your spark plugs?

Do you trust that guy with the '85 Camaro that has smoke coming out of the tailpipe to do all of that?

And that's the reason we don't have flying cars.

Yeah, when your car breaks down, you pull over to the side of the road.

When your airplane breaks down, you better hope you have enough air to ditch and parachute to safety, still breaking your legs and loosing your mass produced $800,000 airplane/car (possibly damaging property or other people as it crashes to the ground).

Oh, you're a mom with three kids in the back? Well... ****. *Boom!*

Archived