Home

What are you listening to now?

TSR

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was listening to the soundtrack for Slumdog Millionaire, really excellent music:D

Now, I am listening to the soundtrack for The Last Samurai, I've listened to it many times, but it's quite enjoyable....oh, that and I was listening to Switchfoot earlier today......that was fun:D

Samurai has an interesting combination of Japanese instruments combined with regular orchestra instruments and Switchfoot awesome rock stuff yes......:D

oh yes, did I mention that Slumdog's interesting techno-like tracks sound awesome? Absolutley awesome:D

Jai Ho! ;)

Listening to Ruun by Enslaved. They've taken a surprisingly philosophical turn since their last few albums and I really like them, they're frontrunners of the Progressive Metal scene, despite having originated as a raw Black Metal band.

I particularly love Neogenesis, which I find incredibly deep and introspective in scope.

• 4 weeks later...
"Just a girl" ~ No Doubt

Wow, this brings back memories. I used to watch this video back in 2002, wasting my afternoons in front of MTV (usually in-between cartoon shows).

/dreamy

Edit: Apparently not, it was Hey Baby, but points for close enough. >_>

^^

I did exactly that back in 95 or 96m whenever the "Just a girl" video was played 30 x a night on MTV (back when they played music videos).

Currently Listening to: "Hey Pretty (Collision Mix)" by Poe

• 2 months later...

Archived