Home

[KOTOR] TFU Black lightsaber blade

xViiViD

alright on my computer i'm currently uncappable to make my own mods due to security settings (strict parents) and i wanted to know if someone could make a lightsaber with the black core and white outline like in tfu (the force unleashed) on xbox 360 and ps3. Skinning wise i dont think it would be that hard to do, but idk...

please if anybody could make this id be very happy :)

There have been a number of black blade mods which a search would no doubt have turned up. Try the pack from svösh available at the very bottom of this page - http://www.angelfire.com/crazy2/xclone_0101/kotor_mods.htm

yes i have done my research...and i know there have been black cores b4 but not with a white outline...thats why i wanted to know if some1 could skin it or i can but i need some1 to convert to tga. and then i just edit the name for one saber i want.

For me ill do "w_whitsaber01" and i'll use that as my white saber.

EDIT: Alright i Skinned one and its okay, not bad did in like 5 mins but its good enough i guess, but i need someone to convert to tga and save as "w_whitsaber01". Pretty Please someone! :)

I'll be gone this whole weekend. Going to bed soon wont be back on till sunday.

as i said b4 i cant download most things i have tried both and security settings on my computer (parents locked) wont let me thats why i want to know if someone else can do it.

this is what i came up with its good enough for just me i guess. u might need to edit it a lil idk.

w_whitsaber01.jpg

EDIT: 3/22/09 im back! Anyone up for helping a young boy with a dream? :) jk on the boy with a dream...

Archived