Home

Meet the Bounty Hunter

Nedak

Well, the reason I say half the classes is because if Jedi and Sith are two classes, just balanced against eachother, then we have BH and the quivalent will be put on the Republic side(since BH is Sith only) It really means if you want to stick to one side you are limited to 4 profs. Basically, that will mean you have 4 real classes with 8 class stories(and mild differences between Republic and Sith)

See what I mean is if you have Sith and Jedi on opposite sides of the Sith/Republic war, that means two classes are really one shared class of force users. Now with BH being Sith only, that means they are going to make another class that is Republic only. It will essentially be the BH without the BH title, and a slightly different abilities. We have the heavy weapons class decided. A split class, based on allegiance. Basically taking one class and splitting it into two classes.

There's bound to be a healer class(has been for most games, why think it would be any different). If they do the same thing and split a class in two, you would have say Field Medic for Sith and Doctor for Republic, That would mean that we have only one class not listed. the sneaky class.

My guess is a soldier class for each side, and a smuggler class as the Republic equivalent for the bounty hunter.

There's bound to be a healer class(has been for most games, why think it would be any different). If they do the same thing and split a class in two, you would have say Field Medic for Sith and Doctor for Republic, That would mean that we have only one class not listed. the sneaky class.

There doesn't have to be a class whoose strength is primarily healing. Using WoW as an example, each class has several branches or skill trees you could follow. The most likely scenario to me is the jedi/sith class have a healing (consular) branch to follow.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if one of the Jedi's trees focused on healing, though then again that wouldn't really fit if the Sith and Jedi have equivalent skillsets as it doesn't really fit for a Sith.

Maybe they can work around that with some different skills. 'Dark Healing' or something which requires the healer him/herself to sacrifice some health as well.

But still, you can play a Lightside Sith or a Dark Side Jedi right? If they hold on to the Kotor alignment< -->skills system, a Dark Side Jedi will be a rubbish healer and a Light Side Sith a realy bad Force Lightning spammer.

I think Moeller is onto something...the Soldier class would be more fitting to have a medic skill tree since Jedi/Sith will encounter too much problems..

Yeah that is true, your faction does not determine your alignment, your choices do so it could still work. But I would think one of these theoretical classes will have a healing tree instead of having an actual healer/medic class as that would not fit with the supposed solo gameplay.

Ya know, a smuggler could technically be a healer type... Stolen Bacta....

But I could see smuggler as almost anything really. Technician, gunman, pilot, jawa launcher... er merchant, heavy weapons, negotiator... "aggressive" negotiator. It really depends on what they do with it.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want short hobos to be collecting bounties on your head?

I actually got attacked by a hobo. No lie, it was scary. So there is some validity to that.

But I always thought Calo looked like a some weird 1900's pilot.

Archived