Home

BSG Finale

dewayne26

I have admit i didn't see the ending coming. But it nade sense atleast to me. I missed alittle bit of it.

Can someone tell me what to Torrie? I seen chief start a fight with her after finding she killed Callie. but when you gotta go you gotta go.

He snapped her neck in a fit of rage, and then all hell broke loose.

Personally, I saw the end coming as soon as I saw the continents of the first earth when they arrived there, and how they were not at all similar to ours. Then, when they showed the continent of Africa, it was blatantly obvious. And I think that it was utterly ridiculous to put that bumbling moron, Gaius Baltar, at the head of the whole thing, but then again, the writers of that show always did have a knack for taking hated characters, and making them extra special, just to piss you off even more.

All in all, it was a good finale. They could have toned down the whole need for shock value that they've always overplayed during the series, because any element of literature or cinema done in too heavy an amount can ruin the whole experience, and I'm still tired of the metaphysical, higher power bull****, but other than that, I enjoyed it.

Edited. Sorry about that. XD

Don't sweat it, man.

Personally, I don't mind hearing about it (after all, this is the guy who accidentally read about New Caprica a month before it was shown), but i'm sure that there's a few out there who want to keep it a surprise.

ok ok I've figured it out

Head Six: Mathematics, law of averages. Let a complex system repeat itself long enough, eventually something surprising might occur. That too is in God's plan.

Head Baltar: (whispery)You know he doesn't like that name.

Head Six: *saucy look*

Head Baltar: *touches his sunglasses in defeat* Silly me. Silly, silly me.

*All Along the Watchtower starts playing on some hobo's radio, but it is none other than Jimi Hendrix's version. IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

JIMI HENDRIX IS GOD.

ok ok I've figured it out

Head Six: Mathematics, law of averages. Let a complex system repeat itself long enough, eventually something surprising might occur. That too is in God's plan.

Head Baltar: (whispery)You know he doesn't like that name.

Head Six: *saucy look*

Head Baltar: *touches his sunglasses in defeat* Silly me. Silly, silly me.

*All Along the Watchtower starts playing on some hobo's radio, but it is none other than Jimi Hendrix's version. IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

JIMI HENDRIX IS GOD.

Correction: Bob Dylan is god since he wrote it.

Wow.

I honestly didn't see that coming - I thought 'Earth' had already been destroyed - I thought that was cleverly done. I wasn't sure if they would do the whole 'less advanced humans' thing like the Original Series.

At least this one was better - they can live out their lives, and still give birth to a new human race.

In other parts of the episode - more Original Toasters! yes!

and Comedy Award goes to -

Cavil's 'Aww Frakk' followed a bullet in the mouth

Overall, an awesome, and fitting end to the series.

But a lot of the ending was to point out that their descendants were already doing just that.

Yeah, but we don't know if the cycle will repeat itself for sure.

I think though that it was a nice parallel, the whole "Cylons were made to make life easier on the 12 colonies..." and the reason why we're developing robots today. Basically the point, IMO, would be: be careful when developing robots and their software or we'll end up having one of these "impossible" futures from our favorite Sci-Fi shows and movies.

Archived