Fredi

Who do you prefer?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer?

• Uthar Wynn
    • Yuthura Ban
    • Neither...

Ohhh noooo, you went there!

RUN GOB, RUN! The British are coming! The British are coming!

No, no, those redcoats must be sleeping by now. And by the time they get here, they'll probably have missed tea time. Too much of a risk for them.

(I'm just kidding Britons I love the early British Invasion musical movement so please don't musket-pwn me)

ANYWAY, Uthar seems to be knowledgeable and such, but he also seems very... unambitious, for a Sith. He's all like, "Yea... I got a academy... Go get me a sword from the spirit of Ajunta Pall while I pretend to meditate." At least Yuthura has chutzpah.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite a tough choice. Both Uthar and Yuthura are very well written and voice acted.

I wanted Yuthura do become my party member (would be quite interesting and fun to observe Bastila, Juhani, and Jolee arguing with her :p), while I wanted Malak to be more like Uthar (instead, the strongest Sith had a personality of a high school bully... why, Bioware, why?).

With that said, I'm going with Yuthura. :p I personally find her more interesting. She looks like someone who is not quite convinced yet that the path she's currently walking on can give her everything that she needs... she wants to learn other truths before settling down.

Uthar, on the other hand, seems too confident... too convinced that he/the Sith are the only ones who know the true meaning of life (which, based on everything I've seen of them, certainly don't believe). So convinced in fact that he won't accept the believes of anyone else. That, I think, speaks volumes of the guy. He may make a great Sith, but Sith are not the ones I respect (and neither are the Light Jedi, if anyone's wondering... I like Jedi like Kreia and Jolee [the former more than the latter :p]).

ANYWAY, Uthar seems to be knowledgeable and such, but he also seems very... unambitious, for a Sith. He's all like, "Yea... I got a academy... Go get me a sword from the spirit of Ajunta Pall while I pretend to meditate." At least Yuthura has chutzpah.

I don't think that was the case. He simply enjoyed watching the students killing each other, while, at the same time, benefiting from it. :D Also, he didn't want weak fools (what? It's one of the most popular words amongst the Sith :D) in his academy. What better way is there to test their strength than to send them into ancient ruins filled with ghosts of former Sth Lords and ancient beasts. :p

I don't like Yuthura that much. She's just like any Sith out there. Uthar's cool. The discussion between Revan and Uthar was nice, it shows not all Sith have a dictionary of only two words ("Unlimited Power!!!") and actually thinks about what it is to be Sith and why the Jedi are wrong. Not that he's right, in my opinion, but at least he has thought about it.

So I chose Uthar.

I like Yuthura better than Uthar(don't know because her style? or appearence?), though I don't like when she betrays me and then, just go away. Uthar at least doesn't betray me if I do what he wants. The best is to kill them both, so they won't bother you at all:p

I would prefer Yuthura Ban because she was able to return back to the Light Side, and Uthar Wynn was unable to. Yuthura Ban and Uthar Wynn were both good characters even though their appearances were not. If only you could turn both of them back to the Light Side and see both of them on Dantooine.

Archived