Home

The Perfect Bath

Marius Fett

Now, if you know either Stream or myself well, you'll know that we are both rather odd individuals.

Earlier on, we were chit chatting on MSN, and I announced that I was going for my bath. I left my desk, and upon entering my bathroom, I discovered that there was a rubber duck in there.

Now, as a strange individual, I naturally found this to be a rather large cause for excitement, so I sent Stream a text, informing him of my discovery.

I recieved a reply, reminding me to get out my back scrubbing brush, and my 'wee toy boat'.

We then started suggesting other items which can make your bathtime experience much more fufilling than normally it would be. On that note, here is Marius and Stream's List of Bathtime Wonders:

*Rubber Duck

*Back Scrubbing Brush

*Wee Toy Boat (MUST BE SMALL)

*A packet of crisps

*A pint of beer

*A cocktail umberella in said pint

*One of those half a cherry things in said pint

*A fag (or any other smokeable object (I cannot be held responsible if you are caught by the authorities smoking a spliff in your bath. be warned).)

Another optional object is a copy of the Bible, as it is rather fun to re-enact the Great Flood. :)

---

I highly recommend that you employ the use of aforementioned objects when you next have your bath, as it really was the highlight of my bathtime experience this evening.

Feel free to post your list of favourite bathtime objects too, and we'll see the sorts of bathtime activities people here like to partake in. :)

You could dunk said Kit Kat in a pint of orange juice, that's just as good.

Tut tut, your grammar is slipping...

What you should have said was this:

'You could dunk yon afore spoken Kit Kat in a pint of orange juice, it be just as good..'

Not good enough, my boy!

Better get Great Great Uncle T to sort you out in yonder gym..

:p

• 3 weeks later...
^ Meaning, he falls asleep in his bath tub with his rubber ducky bobbing up and down on the steaming water... :xp:

My perfect bath is one that's filled with hot water, but it doesn't steam up the mirror...

What's wrong with steam?

That, RoxStar, is a question that plagues me.. I am glad to see others which ponder the same things as I..

When you get out of the bath and you're trying to comb your hair, you can't see what you're doing 'cuz of all the steam fogging up the mirror.

Fett, you no longer have to waste time wondering about steam. :thmbup1: Cougar has answered it!

Archived