Home

Rock Band 1 and 2

Jae Onasi

• 1 month later...

Jae. HOW DOES ONE GET 5 STARS AND 99% ON EXPERT!!?? This is simply not human!!:D

Bah, I second Rogue Nine...your just too proud to admit your showing off:D {joke:D}

Also, your family should compete in this contest...you have to be good with that kinda' scoring:D

Jae. HOW DOES ONE GET 5 STARS AND 99% ON EXPERT!!?? This is simply not human!!:D

Bah, I second Rogue Nine...your just too proud to admit your showing off:D {joke:D}

I've actually gotten 100% on it now and made the top 50 on the Wii Leaderboard. :xp: I love singing, so it's a lot of fun to play this game.

Also, your family should compete in this contest...you have to be good with that kinda' scoring:D
I'd like to, but everyone in the group has to be 18 or older. So, no Partridge Family 2009 here.

I've actually gotten 100% on it now and made the top 50 on the Wii Leaderboard. :xp: I love singing, so it's a lot of fun to play this game.

Oy....100%....that is awesome:D Excellent work indeed:D Well, it's definately an advantage to love singing and then play a video game that involves alot of singing, definately a plus there.

My Brother and I would play RB2, and when it came to singing...oooohhh..the horror:D It just figures that alot of the songs we picked for the guitar, required some very high-pitched singing...I highly considered video-taping ourselves and posting it on Youtube, but that would just be too embarrasing:D

I'd like to, but everyone in the group has to be 18 or older. So, no Partridge Family 2009 here.

That's true, aw well:D The Partridge Family is a perfect example though!!:D

I'm game to play online (xbox or Wii, either) with anyone here--just PM me to set up a time and we'll rock on. I can play fairly decently to medium level on a lot of songs on guitar or bass, I suck royally at drums on easy, and can sing (or fake my way through) most songs on hard, and can do a number of them on expert. I have all the instruments on Wii, but only the mic for xbox, so I can only do vocals on xbox.

Archived