Home

Happy Birthday CommanderQ!

Sabretooth

"CQ:"

"Would you like to know what the Gift is? Unfortunately, I cannot tell explain the Gift is. You must see it... for yourself."

red-pill-or-blue-pill.jpg

"Take the blue pill, and you wake up in your profile, and think whatever you want to think."

"Take the red pill, and you stay. And I show you how awesome the Gift really is."

"Your choice, Commander."

"HI-HI-HI" as some old TV show used to say, back in tha day. Now how, hey-hey-hey! Like Fat Albert used to say. Now I give you without further delay:

picture.php?albumid=319&pictureid=2912

KICK IT TO THE CROWD! (Throws dead raccoons off the stage at crowd gathered herte, in CommanderQ's honor--because I'm a jackass like that)

Happy birthday, homie!

---GTA:SWcity

"CQ:"

"Would you like to know what the Gift is? Unfortunately, I cannot tell explain the Gift is. You must see it... for yourself."

red-pill-or-blue-pill.jpg

"Take the blue pill, and you wake up in your profile, and think whatever you want to think."

"Take the red pill, and you stay. And I show you how awesome the Gift really is."

"Your choice, Commander."

*Takes Red Pill*

Totally awesome....I KNOW THE TRUTH!!!:D Thanks JIGOS!!:D

TsarBomba.jpg

Jeez, I just keep pumping these things out! :xp: Enjoy the weapon of mass destruction toy, but be careful where you point it. Have a great birthday, Commander!

AWESOME!! :D Yes, I've noticed that you've put these guys in mass-production....I shall use it wisely...*Uses it to support earlier Jagdpanther, causes international war:D* Thanks, Litofsky!!:D

"HI-HI-HI" as some old TV show used to say, back in tha day. Now how, hey-hey-hey! Like Fat Albert used to say. Now I give you without further delay:

picture.php?albumid=319&pictureid=2912

KICK IT TO THE CROWD! (Throws dead raccoons off the stage at crowd gathered herte, in CommanderQ's honor--because I'm a jackass like that)

Happy birthday, homie!

---GTA:SWcity

Completely awesomesauce, Homie Cornholio!! I shall throw these dead raccons wisely!!!! *Throws them at random person* Thanks, GTA!!:D

Thanks for everything everyone!! My B-day was indeed completely amazing and fun!!:D

Was it really your birthday over a week ago? It seemed like only a year ago that you were celebrating a tradition where you record a full orbit around some ball of plasma.

Here are some inspiring words... better late than never.

picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=1553

Hee hee hee, thanks Darth Yuthura! AWESOME!! I may generate some habits, but hey, I like it!:D

Archived